“Great for dessert”
Review of CILO City Lounge - CLOSED

CILO City Lounge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Being located at the downtown Marina has its advantages... the fishermen docks right in front of CILO. Our Chef always has the first pick and will treat you every night with a fresh catch of the day. Life is great at CILO!
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had lunch with my family, and while the food was good, the real highlight was dessert. The peach crumble was fabulous. We liked it so much that we went back just to have dessert. The only downside is that as in many places in Aruba they allow smoking inside, so I highly recommend sitting outside to avoid the nuisance of the second hand smoke indoors.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We needed to get some breakfast before an early morning fishing trip, and the only thing open anywhere near the dock was Cilo. It looked overpriced, but we were pleasantly surprised at the great pricing, excellent service, and delicious breakfast. The coffee was stout, and perfectly so. Will definitely return when downtown.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The food, wine, and service was great!! I had some kind of croquettes that I talked about for days after. I want to go back for more!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The food was average. The service was excellent. The worst part was they had a singer who was so loud that we couldn't wait for him to take a break.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We ate breakfast and dinner here and it was great. The service was fantastic and the live music made the experience even better. The outdoor patio sits right off the pier so you can see the water and people watch while enjoying a meal.