“Nice lounge downtown to eat at ;)”
Review of CILO City Lounge - CLOSED

CILO City Lounge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Being located at the downtown Marina has its advantages... the fishermen docks right in front of CILO. Our Chef always has the first pick and will treat you every night with a fresh catch of the day. Life is great at CILO!
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I loved the blue lighting at the this lounge, which made it feel very romantic. My husband went on a late wed night so it was a little dead but they did have good music playing and then a female singer and guitar player took over for a while. This restaurant has an extensive menu which I love, because I hate limited menus. I had the vegetable quesadilla which was very fresh and crispy. My husband had a piece of the apple pie which he enjoyed. The bar is beautiful too. It may be a tad pricy, but I would rather pay more for good food then less for bad.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We ate lunch there today and the food was very average at best. The waitress was unfamiliar with the menu and didnt deliver all of food at the same time. One salad with chicken was brought out 20 minutes before a simple sandwich. Also the sandwich didn't taste very good and the meat was cheap tasting. I will not be eating there again.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Seemed like all the ppl were there for drinks more then for food. We ate there and the food was terrible. They also charge extra for bread and Parmesan cheese. Go somewhere else to eat.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We ate here randomly one night and it was great! We had a meat trio special and it was so delicious! Service could have been better, but food was great!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had a nice dinner at Cilo. Loved the artist of that night, she was great! Special thanks to Jan-willem, he did a perfect job ;).