Ways to Experience De Palm Tours
from $44.00
from $111.30
from $94.34
14,946 results
All reviews baby beach land rover tour off road natural bridge natural pool discover aruba tour palm pleasure california lighthouse depalm tours donkey sanctuary alto vista chapel great tour ostrich farm a lot of fun national park north side roller coaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love snorkelling but my daughter does not but she agreed to come along. On the first stop there were lots of fish and I loved it! Getting back on the catamaran there was a light breakfast and the bar was open. I hesitated when we got to the ship wreak sight as I heard the currents were stronger and really didn't know how much I would see. I am so happy I decided to go because I really didn't find the currents overly strong and the ship wreak was amazing!!! After the 3rd snorkelling stop we had a FANTASTIC lunch - salad, rice, and choice of chicken or fish, and dessert. It was great!!!
Although my daughter did feel queasy they talked to her while I snorkelled and kept checking on her to make sure she was ok. (also offered various suggestions on how she may feel better)
I would definitely recommend this and will do it again when we go back! Great crew that keeps you entertained and ensure you have a great time.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank aruba2ndhome
DPTMarketing, Public Relations Manager at De Palm Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi,

Thank you, it's really great that you enjoyed our tour. Hope to see you back soon! Greetings,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this excursion with friends about 2 weeks ago. Paid for the island tour with transportation and added on the sea trek activity. When we got there the zip line, air jumper, and the water park area was down for construction and the park was offering a discounted price. We weren’t made aware of this through trip advisor, we spoke to one of the employees about this issue and they stated we would have to go through trip advisor for any issues. Trip advisor gave me and my friends are hard time but in the end we were refunded some of our money for the issues. Other than that the excursion was very nice. We had a buffet for breakfast and they had lunch for us as well. We had an open bar and a great beach to swim in. The sea trek excursion was absolutely amazing, such a great experience with great drivers and guides.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a fun, amazing adventure! Our guide Mac was great - we learned a lot about the wonderful island of Aruba and so enjoyed seeing the beautiful sights!! Highlights were the Donkey Sanctuary, the Ostrich Farm, the caves at Arikok National Park, and of course the many views of the ocean and swimming in the warm waters of Baby Beach.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review! Warm regards!

Date of excursion: Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Jay (De Palm Tours) was an excellent, articulate tour guide. He provided an interesting overview of Aruba's history and economy and answered whatever questions I had. I was able to take excellent pictures of the Baby Bridge, Ayo & Casibari Rock Formations, California Lighthouse, Bushiribana Ruins, chapel, Divi Divi or watapana tree, Eagle Beach, etc. I am so happy that Jay was the tour guide.

Hi Shari,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your feedback and review! We appreciate it very much. Warm Regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did the UTV tour and we had an absolute blast! Our tour guides, Richi and Albert made it so fun and shared so many amazing historical facts about the island. They were super friendly and my husband and I can't wait to visit again to take this tour.

Hi,

Thank you for your rating and review! Warm regards!