“DePalm jeep ride and Natural Bridge - Giovanni & Matthew”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of De Palm Tours

and up
Aruba Palm Pleasure Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our wide selection of tours and activities has been thoughtfully developed with you in mind - for quiet time, mellow cruising, amazing discovery, wet 'n wild action, cool comfort, and rugged exploration. Our unique high-energy and low-impact repertoire for day and night, land and sea, is guaranteed to bring an unforgettable dimension to your vacation. We offer: - off-road Land Rover safaris to Baby Beach - off-road Land Rover safaris to the Natural Pool - Palm Pleasure Sailing & Snorkeling trips - Palm Pleasure Sunset Sail - UTV off-road tours (self-drive) - Comfortable island bus tours - Airport Transportation (shared & private) - Submarine tours Some activities are wheelchair accessible (not all).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Guntersville, Alabama
“DePalm jeep ride and Natural Bridge - Giovanni & Matthew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We just got back from Aruba and I must say that I had an experience more powerful than any on my "bucket list"! Giovanni and Matthew made this trip a perfect one that I will remember the rest of my life! The history of the island was so interesting and there wasn't a question that Giovanni could not answer. His knowledge was excellent! Very impressive! He is a native of the island. It was sad to see how much more the Natural Bridge had collapsed, but the climb down all the stairs and steps was guided for me with care and helpfulness. Giovanni was there all the way. Such a caring, kind person. The climb down was tough, but well worth the breathlessness of the swim in the clear and beautiful water. A spiritual experience with wonderful friends and my new friend, Giovanni. He was with me every step of the way going back up the steps. Holding my hand on the other side. Ask for Giovanni and Matthew. You will have a wonderful experience! The most unexpected fun I had for the entire week we spent on the island.

Miami, Florida
“See and Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Aruba recently and we have a wonderful time enjoying a tour. They are a great team and the guide Maira Raymond explained us the live in that Island. We are happy and recommended it to our friends. The bus are on time to take the ship ms Zuiderdam from Holland America. Thank you Palm Tours

Florida, USA
“De Palm Rours - Rocky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I must say that and would recommend that anyone visiting Aruba to take the bus tour offered by De Palm Tours and if you can, ask for Rocky to be your tour guide. My wife and I had so much fun on that tour and would do it again.

Also the cost of the tour was very reasonable especially considering we were fed, drinks (soft kind) provided, and snorkled for an hour.

Great job Rocky.

BetterBelizeThat!!!

Visited October 2013
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Aruba U.T.V. off-road - safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Absolutely THE BEST off-road experience we've ever had !! This wasn't a snail's paced, air conditioned, pavement tour of the east coast of Aruba .... Let your hair down and experience this exciting 2-4 wheel drive adventure through Aruba's varied desert terrains (rocks, sand, water) in a much sturdier vehicle than an ATV. Fabio was an excellent guide and added to the tour by giving us very informative historical information about Aruba and the east coast. He was attentive to the safety of all.
We had so much fun that we went on another UTV ride to the same location (but in the opposite direction) with Fabio a few days later !! (Would have been nice if we had received more than a $5 discount for the second trip but it was still worth it !!)
Are you thinking that this is a "guy" thing? This is a MUST experience for women too.... so c'mon girls. Drop your hubby/friend/companion in a comfy lounge chair at the beach and tackle this baby for a TERRIFIC experience.
(Suggest you bring a bandanna to wear around your mouth to help with the dust.)
FANTASTIC if you don't mind a little grit in your teeth and a little mud on your sunglasses!!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Andicuri UTV Tour w/Juan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I started my vacation with this tour and it was amazing. Our Tour guide Juan was funny, knowledgeable, and made sure we had a wonderful time. At each stop we had the opportunity to take photos. I have never had so much fun on a tour. I laughed, screamed, and smiled sooooo much. If you decide to take part in this tour please wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. My friend and I were filthy afterwards but it was well worth it. If you want to try something fun, exciting, and memorable TAKE THIS TOUR. It was great!! Make sure to request Juan, he was awesome.
Melissa Ann