“See and Sea”

$88.99*
Aruba Palm Pleasure Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our wide selection of tours and activities has been thoughtfully developed with you in mind - for quiet time, mellow cruising, amazing discovery, wet 'n wild action, cool comfort, and rugged exploration. Our unique high-energy and low-impact repertoire for day and night, land and sea, is guaranteed to bring an unforgettable dimension to your vacation. We offer: - off-road Land Rover safaris to Baby Beach - off-road Land Rover safaris to the Natural Pool - Palm Pleasure Sailing & Snorkeling trips - Palm Pleasure Sunset Sail - UTV off-road tours (self-drive) - Comfortable island bus tours - Airport Transportation (shared & private) - Submarine tours Some activities are wheelchair accessible (not all).
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Miami, Florida
“See and Sea”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Aruba recently and we have a wonderful time enjoying a tour. They are a great team and the guide Maira Raymond explained us the live in that Island. We are happy and recommended it to our friends. The bus are on time to take the ship ms Zuiderdam from Holland America. Thank you Palm Tours

Visited November 2013

Florida, USA
“De Palm Rours - Rocky”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I must say that and would recommend that anyone visiting Aruba to take the bus tour offered by De Palm Tours and if you can, ask for Rocky to be your tour guide. My wife and I had so much fun on that tour and would do it again.

Also the cost of the tour was very reasonable especially considering we were fed, drinks (soft kind) provided, and snorkled for an hour.

Great job Rocky.

BetterBelizeThat!!!

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Aruba U.T.V. off-road - safari”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Absolutely THE BEST off-road experience we've ever had !! This wasn't a snail's paced, air conditioned, pavement tour of the east coast of Aruba .... Let your hair down and experience this exciting 2-4 wheel drive adventure through Aruba's varied desert terrains (rocks, sand, water) in a much sturdier vehicle than an ATV. Fabio was an excellent guide and added to the tour by giving us very informative historical information about Aruba and the east coast. He was attentive to the safety of all.
We had so much fun that we went on another UTV ride to the same location (but in the opposite direction) with Fabio a few days later !! (Would have been nice if we had received more than a $5 discount for the second trip but it was still worth it !!)
Are you thinking that this is a "guy" thing? This is a MUST experience for women too.... so c'mon girls. Drop your hubby/friend/companion in a comfy lounge chair at the beach and tackle this baby for a TERRIFIC experience.
(Suggest you bring a bandanna to wear around your mouth to help with the dust.)
FANTASTIC if you don't mind a little grit in your teeth and a little mud on your sunglasses!!!

Visited November 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Andicuri UTV Tour w/Juan”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I started my vacation with this tour and it was amazing. Our Tour guide Juan was funny, knowledgeable, and made sure we had a wonderful time. At each stop we had the opportunity to take photos. I have never had so much fun on a tour. I laughed, screamed, and smiled sooooo much. If you decide to take part in this tour please wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. My friend and I were filthy afterwards but it was well worth it. If you want to try something fun, exciting, and memorable TAKE THIS TOUR. It was great!! Make sure to request Juan, he was awesome.
Melissa Ann
Washington DC

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Discover Aruba Tour”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I visited Aruba for the first time in late October to celebrate our anniversary. We decided not to rent a car to explore the island, but instead take a tour. We were so glad that we picked the DePalm Discover Aruba Tour! We did the full day tour on an air conditioned motor coach. The jeep tours look like a lot of fun, but we were more comfortable on the bus! The bus was clean, air conditioning was great, and our tour guide Bert made everything so enjoyable. He was very informative and really funny. He did the tour in English and Spanish and made everyone feel comfortable. We visited the California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, the Natural Bridge, and snorkeled at Baby Beach. Bert provided soft drinks along the way. Lunch was included. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but it was a local place with really good BBQ. I would recommend DePalm Tours and you would be especially lucky if you got Bert as your tour guide. Thanks again for an easy way to see Aruba!!

1 Thank djp3511