“Very touched by the Anne Frank memorial”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wilhelmina Park

Ranked #21 of 77 things to do in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: This small waterfront park features a statue of Queen Wilhelmina, the leader of the Netherlands during the first half of the twentieth century.
Montreal
249 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 273 helpful votes
“Very touched by the Anne Frank memorial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Walking around the Renaissance Hotel, we discovered this little area honouring two connections with The Netherlands: Queen Wilhelmina and Anne Frank. I was particularly touched by the message, offered in various languages, inscribed on the base of the statue. I have included a photo. A lovely place to visit.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Moore, South Carolina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Beautiful views, relaxing walk, and iguanas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

My tittle says it all! This is not an "event" but it is a nice walk, in an amazing setting, right downtown adjacent to shopping, casinos, restaurants, and there are tons of giant iguanas lounging all over...very cool.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“I came here every morning”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I came here every morning to feed the Iguana's some leafy greens and fruit. I think there were probably 40+ Iguanas that lived here. It is not a very big place but it is interesting stop when you are in the city.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Eric3737
Sweden, Maine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very pretty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I always love to walk through the park, the grounds are well maintained and we always count the colorful lizards and iguanas we see!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank chief310
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Peaceful Greenspace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We would stroll through the park after dinner to walk off our meal. Enjoyable and peacful grounds where you can look at the sparkling lights on the water in the evenings.

Visited April 2013