My husband and I went on our Honeymoon here in Aug 2013 and we will most likely be back! I researched over 20 different islands and locations and landed on the Tamarijn; we weren't disappointed.
Our loves: The location….Beautiful beach. Every single room is on the beach. Real all inclusiveness (towels, cabanas, snorkeling gear, sunfish sailboats, kayaks, pool floats, bikes and food and drink), Entertainment every night, Friendly friendly staff, daily activities (swim aerobics, pool volleyball, bingo, gym, Zumba, climbing wall)
The low parts of our stay- getting up early to make sure we could actually have access to all the free stuff (we are not early birds), empty dirty glasses left everywhere all along the common areas and not cleaned up until late in the day, the shower in our bedroom ENTIRELY soaked the entire bathroom b/c the shower floor was flush w/ bathroom floor and the glass didn't shield the water enough, and then the overall caliber of the food (it was sort of jack-of-all trade master of none scenario. Nothing was BAD, but nothing was great either at Tamarjin. The best place we ate was the Red Parrot at the Divi). Lastly, internet was pretty poor quality (which probably is a good thing b/c its better to be present while you are there).
All in all we really enjoyed ourselves. This is def. not a 4 star resort but it never claimed to be. It is a perfectly comfortable fun friendly place with lots of great things going on. We were never bored. We never felt like anyone was rude or even short with us. We met lots of really nice people from all over the world. And in addition to the free activities, they were able to hook us up with outside paid vendors as well, right there in the lobby area.
As newlyweds, we took advantage of the Aruban "one happy honeymoon" package which included a bottle of champagne, free dinner on the beach down the beach at another Divi Resort, free tshirts and free champagne flutes.
We loved our time in Aruba, we want to bring family back with us next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad