Stayed at the Tam 4/12 - 4/19. We were in block 1900 and had a bottom floor room. Beach was about 30 feet away and the bunker bar was 80 feet away from our room.....PERFECT!! The beach was a little rocky so i would recommend water shoes but the main beach between the Tamn and Divi was nice and not too busy at all. I found the food to be okay at the Tam but we always went over to the Divi for supper. I found the staff to be a little slow with service but nothing that i could complain about. If you are on the bottom floor just rememer to lock your patio door up as we forgot and was woken up by security. Everynight i could hear someone and i assume that was security checking the patio doors. Otherwise it was a relaxing holiday and i would definately go back to Aruba. We also did the UTV tour with De Palm Tours and that was fun, we had Juan as our tour guide and he was awesume. Bring lots of sunscreen and most of all enjoy, i did!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity and BookIt.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad