This August was our second visit to the Tamarijn. We had another great visit the second time around. The water is crystal clear and the sand is like powder. You can't help but relax here.
The Tam is a laid back resort. The rooms do leave something to be desired, but other than sleeping or showering, we didn't spend much time in our room. The food was fine and everyone in our family found something to eat. We did leave the resort a few times for meals because we wanted to explore the island.
I understand the negative reviews and the positive reviews, but the positives outweigh any of the negatives. If you are looking for a beautiful beach and plentiful drinks and food, then the Tamarijn will fit the bill.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad