Always wanted to go to the caribian ,my Husband surprised me with this....After a long flight from the uk we were checked in on the coach transfer (exalant idea).given room key safe key .Greeted with wet towels and cold water baggage whisked away .then put on a buggie rite to our room.luggage followed.Room ok clean,big bed no bath just a shower(that squearted everywhere )on the top floor( only 2 story) opend the balcony window to wooden floors table and 2 chairs covered in bird poop.but the view Wow just like you see on a post card,white sand the bluest sea I have ever seen,paradise I thought,beach uncrowded with plenty of beds/space.We went for a reckie found main pool a little small and only a dozen beds in shade no brollies more beds
about 30 a few tables and chairs with a bar at each end one that did snacks...ok so there's plenty of beach to go around ,beach it is then..Next to the pool the buffet restaurant /island grill(night time )that is also where you go for breakfast ,and lunch,if you want to eat at the other 4 restaurant s all you do is decide which ones and book 2 in advance in reception ,so you can dine in a different restaurant every night,or have the buffet without booking.The drinks in the AI were or seemed to be top brands.The bar staff however are not in any hurry to serve you,often only one bar tender at the bar at one time and especially if you a women without her man..Night time entertainment ok ,day time you have to find it..2 hotels quite simliler one newer beds that's all more atmosphere at the Tam I would say....downside very windy island ,welcome at first ,then reminders of chapped faces as a kid and very sore,small pools dotted around the complex a little more shaded from the wind but not much.Without the wind though the island would burn....The loaclal people are very friendly and greatful for you business .....$50 for wifi may sound ok ..don't bother signal poor....You have no need to pack towels or hair dryer ,do take toiletry s .plenty factor 30 + a hat Mozzie stuff and don't forget your tax to get out of the place $34.75 Would i return maybe ,or try another island,,glad I went glad I saw.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad