Stayed here with my mrs and 2 kids for two weeks towards the end of may. Had a great time, stayed in room 1804, small bit away from the restaurants but not a problem at all. The beach is gorgeous, watch out for the little spikey things near the rocks. The staff are alright, some people moan on here, but i prefer them not being completely stuck up your ring piece, as long as they ain't ignorant. The front desk staff were always excellent. Joan, who serves in the buffet area in the mornings and afternoons was always very polite and warm, even without the tips. Had the kids so didn't take advantage of the alhambra casino which is a short golf cart ride from the hotel. If you have kids, id stay here rather than the divi, the divi is nicer, but i would say the tams better for kids. I ate at paparazzi and thought it was crap, id rather eat at the buffet. Evening entertainment so so but this didnt bother me. We relaxed and enjoyed the weather the beach, lovely!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad