I stayed in building 25, all the way at the end of the property, the walk wasnt all too bad and we were able to get a quick shuttle to and from most of the times. The bartenders do no hold back when making a drink for you here! Perfect weather, good food/drink, great service, an overall wonderful experience. Be sure to go to the Divi Phoenix while you are there at eat at Pure Ocean. Your table is right on the edge of the water, makes for a great sunset. I will be returning next May for sure!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad