My girlfriend and I traveled to Aruba for the first time in late August 2012 and we had a fantastic time! This hotel has the most amazing location and view! We requested the bottom floor based on preference of being able to walk right out onto the beach. We were so happy with this decision! Although we had slight complaints about the room, we were on vacation and were not supposed to be in the room besides when sleeping. The shower was a little odd with open/walk-in as the floor did get extremely wet, but that's what towels are for. Only real complaint about the room was how the safe worked. Having paid for an all-inclusive trip, you'd expect the cost of the safe to be included, but $2 a day isn't really much to complain about. Finally, having to carry the key to the safe around your neck constantly isn't something I want to do on vacation. Wish the safes were more like other hotels with keypad/electronic entry. First thing I did was find a great place to hide the key in the room rather than carry it around the resort.
As many other reviews have said, everyone working there always had a smile on their face and willing to help.
We did take a bus down to the high rise section for a snorkeling excursion on Jolly Pirates and could not believe how many people were on the beach. When we were planning this vacation we decided against staying at a chain hotel solely for the ocean view rooms with immediate beach access and we definitely could not be more happy about this decision.
We would both highly recommend this hotel for someone looking for a gorgeous beach for a relaxing vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad