Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort(Oranjestad)
$196
$175
  • Pool
Talk of the Town Hotel & Beach Club(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$149
$113
$193
Hotels.com
$91
$74
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$426
$375
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$117
$94
  • Breakfast included
Andicuri Inn(Oranjestad)
Costa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
3,628 results
All reviewsbunker barpalm grillred parrotpizzaocean frontchicken nuggetsbaby beachmain areacunucu terracebuffet restaurantonion ringsdutch villagea la carte restaurantsbeautiful beachconcierge deskwater shoessister resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a family of 5 with 3 Teenagers.
It was a lovely, restful and most enjoyable stay. We had emailed the hotel a few weeks before our arrival, to request a particular room, as recommended on Trip Advisor. It worked and we were given 2 room on ground level, with patio doors opening up right up on the beach. I was in heaven! The rooms were clean and spacious and interconnecting, which was helpful to us. The room cleaning was done daily.

The beach was super and clean and safe. Although all the beaches in Aruba are public (and so they should be) we never had to worry about safety. The High Visibility Team were patrolling the beach regularly and we didn't witness any issues.

The sea was delightful to swim in and the hotel provided fantastic lilos and foam noodles for guests, which was fab. Towels were also provided for use on the beach, with an exchange service.

The food was delicious and plentiful on a buffet style arrangement, but there were also other restaurants, where you could book for more formal dining. We tried the Italian twice and enjoyed the food, but the buffet seemed to suit our teens better, as it gave them flexibility with whom they wanted to eat with.

The little train takes you to the sister hotel where we preferred to eat our evening meal, and dance the night away, after the evening show. Walking back along the beach was also fun as there are hammocks, so much fun to be had after wine!

We walked into the town on two occasions. One in the daytime, but it was too hot. The second time was in the evening, when we went to the cinema, and that was fine, and it's not too far, if you fancy a change of scenery.

If I were to return to Aruba, I would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation in recommending this for a two week holiday destination.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank margaritta3
Reviewed March 22, 2013

You live only 10 m from the sea, on one of the world's finest beaches, Eagle Beach!
Nice rooms with clean toilets. The food is absolutely wonderful sound. You always have access to the buffet restaurant, but can also reserve a table at any of the 4 al la carte restaurants. The staff is absolutely wonderful!
I strongly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The ground floor is to recommend, make sure to stay near the Bunker Bar.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Victor S
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Family with daughter and friend, stayed in ground level oceanfront room. The resort is very clean, food much than expected for an all inclusive, wonderfull breakfast buffet, omlet station, all of the rest you could ever ask for, plenty of variety. Lunch and dinner in any of the 4 restraunts, pizza for the kids anytime at the cafe. Pool is beautifull, cabana's all along the oceanfront, 2 bars on the water, frozen drinks for the kids, nice call drink without an up charge. Away from the MOB on the strip, this is the vacation you deserve, tropical serenity.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank nickzen
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Cannot understand why people have a good moan about the food. They must be really picky.
The beach wonderful and never crowded.

We are back to the Divi June this year and look forward to visiting the sister hotel being the Tamarijn again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Susie Y
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Best expansive beach I saw in Aruba! We were traveling with others & arrived a day after my brother, checking in they told me I was all the way at the end of the resort because I requested a King bed. I said oh no 2 beds are fine can u move us to the 1300 building next to the pool where my brother was. Done & I know we were lucky that they had one because the next day out friends arrived & they were told nothing available in that building till Monday probably our room lol that's when we left. Which reminds me try to travel out on a weekday because we were told 3 hours before flight & we sailed through customs & security Monday & had to sit 2 1/2 hours in a boring airport waiting to come home! Do not leave Fri or Sat that is when the timeshares start & end! Can not say enought about the location of the Tam compared to high rise hotels! We took a cab down to the Westin & walked along the boardwalk in front of high rise hotels! CROWDED & crammed in people & excursion desks everywhere! I will never stay in the high rise section & I never sit still like thing to do but not confusion & that's how it felt could not wait to get in cab & get back to the Tam! Ok now about the Tam, Ginger best Asian we ever had, Paparrazi fantastic Chicken Parm & Grouper, Red Parrot great shrimp but tough Tenderloin still worth going. Buffet great omelette station & lunch items. Pizza bar by pool fantastic frys, chicken nuggets, meatball sub, sandwiches, onion rings, not healthy but it's vaca so who cares lol! All the food close to the pool very convent. Bunker bar lively & a good place to hide from the sun while being on the beach! Girls up front very helpful, made our reservations for KuKoo Bus & Barefoot, we changed our Tam resvation almost everyday & they stayed patient with us, do get your Tam dinner reservations early. Even though you r on an all-inclusive be prepared to tip golf cart drivers, bar tenders, wait staff, omelette chef, room staff, cab drivers, bell hop where do I stop? We spent a lot of money on tipping but they all deserved it! Didn't snorkel waves were big & water a bit cloudy with sand but I did grab a bike & ride around was a good way to see resort & they give you a lock so you could ride downtown to Renassance & sight see there, nice shops! Grab a noodle at the towel hut & just float around in the beautiful blue water I front of the Tam or walk the long un crowded beach! I will never stay anywhere else in Aruba!

Room Tip: 1300's right onto beach & close to everything!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family