Just returned, stayed Feb 26-Mar 5, great weather....rained for 2 minutes early one morning, Very windy most of the week, but you need the wind to keep you cool. Stayed in the 2200 block, nice enough distance from the action...short walk to get food...We enjoy walking after a meal so there is a lot of areas to walk...Walked over to the Divi a few times to enjoy dinner at the Red Parrot..excellent staff. All restaurants at the Tam were great too.
What a view, the beach is fantastic, never had a problem getting a beach hut, beach bar was busy but never took too long to get a drink, enjoyed the Mudslides ( a great 11 am drink).
Enjoyed a half day tour...The Jeep Adventure to the Natural Pool...Our guides James and George were FANTASTIC...funny, informative and helpful. Snorkeling in the natural pool was the highlight of the trip...they give you snorkels and life jackets, very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad