The Tamarijn - Divi All Inclusive gets better with each visit. The management continually updates the rooms. The rooms are basic and very clean. The food and service in the restaurants was superb. Every meal we had was top shelf. The breakfast buffets are extensive. You will love the pizzas and sandwiches for afternoon or evening snacks.
The staff couldn't do more to make you feel welcome. Our waitress at the Tam, Renada, was very caring and an asset to the resort. Her husband, Renaldo was accommodating like his wife. Bartenders Robertico and Gilbert are always upbeat and amazingly remember everyone's name. We look them up every day for wonderful drinks. Ronnie is another bartender at the Tam who will go out of his way to please you. Yal Do at the Red Parrot will go way beyond the extra mile to make your visit enjoyable. This resort has some of the finest waiters, waitresses, and bartenders in Aruba. This we can say from experience having been nearly everywhere on the island.
The evening entertainment was very enjoyable and seemed improved from past years. It was perfect for all ages as well.
We prefer to stay at the Tamarijn since every room is oceanfront. Just walk out the door and you are on the sandy beach. The beach is clean and never crowded. There is nearly a mile of beach between the two hotels in the complex.
The casino has been remodeled and is inviting. A new shopping area has been added as well.
The hotel location is perfect. It is near town on the bus route. Taxis and rental cars are available at the hotel.
You can't beat the Tamarijn - Divi for the best all-around travel deal on Aruba, especially for families. We can't wait for our 11th visit. Enjoy your visit to one friendly and "Happy Island."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad