My husband and I spent our 6 day honeymoon at the Tamarijn and loved it. We stayed in the last building on the property, but we enjoyed the walks to the restaurants and shops from there. The room was modest in size, but had everything we needed since we didn't spend much time in the room. I liked the walk-in shower, but water does indeed pool on the floor. It was relaxing to wake up every morning looking at the ocean, or spending the early evening on the balcony.
As for the on-site restaurants, we particularly liked our honeymoon meal at Windows, Paparazzi, and surprisingly, the Palm Grill. It was a fun, first-night meal to cook up our own stir-fry on the table cooktop! The buffet was the best at breakfast at both resorts, but you can find enough to tide you over until dinner at the lunch buffet. I liked the atmosphere at both buffets, especially the iguanas trying to wriggle their way into through the nets!
The proximity to the beach is what really made the Tamarijn great for us. It was easy to find an umbrella near our room all but one part of one day. Towel exchange and float rentals were easy, and the people in the shops were very friendly and proud of their beautiful island. The service at the front desk was warm, but the activities desk staff (where you book restaurants reservations, etc) were pretty chilly across the board.
We thought the Tamarijn provided a nice honeymoon package for the value, and we would definitely return for a future anniversary trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad