We've not long been back from the Tam and absolutely loved everything about it which others have gone into in detail below so I won't go over the same stuff.
The only downside was a couple of the waiters were very rude in ignoring us, telling us we weren't going to be served any more drinks as we'd had enough (we'd only had 2) and serving people who had clearly just walked up to the bar. This happened on numerous occasions and to a few people within our group of 12. This isn't just our own perception but that of other English people we met whilst on holiday.
We've come to the conclusion that the its the English custom to tip AFTER good service, guests from other nationallities tip BEFORE any sort of service. Bar staff definately expect to be tipped on a regular basis so if you want bar service I would recommend doing just that.
I'm not moaning or griping, just wanted to point that out so you enjoy your holiday, it didn't spoil it for us we had an absolutely fantasitc time and I would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad