“First Class” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Divi Aruba All Inclusive

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Divi Aruba All Inclusive
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oranjestad
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our Ruby wedding in June and went to this hotel. Absolutely wonderful - cannot find fault with anything - looking forward to going back very soon. The staff were very friendly and the Thomson representative was extremely helpful.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Bill G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (630)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed at the Divi All Inclusive back in April on our honeymoon and we had not one regret. This place is AWESOME! If you like some room to stretch on the beach, delicious food and friendly staff then this is the place for you. The pools, the bar, the beach …everything was perfect! We will definitely be coming back to Aruba and the Divi again and again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lindsey K
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon last June and had the most amazing time. From the room to the food to the beach to the staff, everything was perfect! It's going to be hard to top this place for our next vacation locations.

Room Tip: Chose a room closest to the beach, it's nice to go for a dip and no need for shoes.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alina B
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We got married here in June 2013. Perfect in EVERY single way!
We have stayed in various places all over the world and this is one of the friendliest, nicest of them which serves the best food we have ever had at an all inclusive hotel.
Everything from start to finish was great.
Check in was smooth and friendly, we had a welcome drink and a cold flannel on arrival.
As we were getting married it was arranged for us to meet with the wedding planner to discuss final decisions (we had been emailing for the year leading up to our stay).
We couldn't have asked for. Better or smoother running wedding ceremony. The staff are very knowledgable and helpful, nothing is too much to ask and should you have any request they will make these possible.
The rooms are lovely and spacious with a lovely bathroom. The cleaners do a fantastic job and are very friendly.
There are various American television channels to available. There is a fridge in the room decent air conditioning, a hair dryer, soaps.
There is no free wifi in the hotel and I think it was something like $15 for 24 hours access. If you come out of the main entrance and head left there is a little cafe on the side of the road. If you make a purchase here you can use their free wifi, they don't mind how long you stay or how often you come.
As I said the food was amazing, good choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner were very tasty. There was also the red parrot a la carte restaurant which served traditional aruba food, there were also two other restaurants over at the tamarijn (the sister hotel next door) one was an Asian restaurant the other was one which had a hot plate in the middle of the table and you cooked your own meats and fish. These are tables of four so if you are a couple you will be sat with another couple- luckily our couple were a good laugh.
You are able to use all of the facilities at the divi and the tamarjin. We spent most of the time at the divi as we felt it was the nicer hotel of the two.
The pools were lovely and warm and there is a fabulous powder soft beach right in front of the hotel too.
There are branded drinks available but for example of you wanted a Gin and tonic they would make it with the local gin unless you specified a branded gin. The snack bar served pizza which was made to order and there was also a nice cream machine and salted popcorn available.
We got the bus into town a few times which was very easy and cheap to do. The bus stop is just outside of the hotel.
Overall we had a fantastic time staying at the divi and they made our wedding day perfect in every single way. we cannot thank them enough, who knows maybe in years to come we will return for a special anniversary. Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank shelly_bean87
Camberley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was a special holiday for us, our 25th wedding anniversary. We couldn't have picked a better hotel. Everything was absolutely perfect. The staff at the hotel were wonderful and so friendly and helpful...nothing was too much trouble. We were so happy there for our two week holiday we didn't want to leave. Will definitely be thinking of going back when we can.

Room Tip: The room we had was in the veranda which was very close to both pools, beach and bars but not too cl...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Luthien6
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 2 boys, ages 13 & 6. Typically we do not stay at an all inclusive but we wanted the easy, relaxing vacation. Our room was at the Tamarijn suites at Dutch Village. We booked rather late so this was all that was available. As it turned out we had a huge suite that was perfect for our family. What I loved about the resort is how it is spread out between the Tamarjin and the Divi. For breakfast we ate at the Tamarjin buffet, for lunch we took advantage of the various grills throughout the resort. Dinner was back to the buffet..we ate at the Red Parrott one night and it was mediocre at best so we stuck with dinner buffet for the rest of the trip. The food is OK but the convience of not going into town and deciding where to go was what we wanted. Coming from Brooklyn we know food and that is not what we came for. Also, being big walkers for us walking along the beach from the Divi to the Tarmarjin was the way to go,we wouldn't even consider taking the shuttle. Now what we came for was the weather..and it was perfect, sunny and breazy every day. The sea was spectacular, always found a spot on the beach, getting rafts, noodles and snorkeling equipment was never a problem. The staff was nice and accommodating, plenty of bars through out. The resort is simple, clean and relaxing. Next time I would book a room at the Tamarjin past the coconut bar where it is a bit quieter. Starring at the sea and swimming all day is what we did. At night the shows where entertaining and my boys loved playing pool and ping pong. The only excursion we did was the submarine tour in town. Pricey but worth it..you go down 150 feet and the sea life is incredible. A true experience. I would highly recommended this resort if you are looking for easy, relaxing stunning beach.

Room Tip: Top floor of the Tamarjin..better view, more private.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank steph1523
Yonkers, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was my first vacation completely solo and to a place I've never been and I'm so glad I chose the Divi. The trip to the hotel from the airport was quick and friendly. (I booked ahead of time as per their recommendation). Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly, smiling staff and told my room wasn't available so they were upgrading me to a suite at Tamarijn (their sister hotel next door) for the night!!!! Yes please!!!

The rooms were just ok. Window had a huge crack in it and floors were dirty. However, I didn't go there for an amazing hotel room.

All of the bars were usually busy but that didn't stop the bartenders from introducing themselves, learning my name (they knew it by day 2!) and shaking my hand. Drinks were great and free flowing. Try the Balashi its the local Arubian beer. It's a light lager but had more flavor than I expected. The bartenders will have your second drink in front of you before you ever order it. The drinks are also name-brand and mid shelf unlike some other all-inclusive places.

The food is ok. The bar closest to the entrance at Divi makes great little pizzas and sandwiches throughout the day and they have ice cream but it's not on display on the menu you have to ask for it. The buffet is good for breakfast with lots of choices and egg station, but just so-so for lunch and dinner. Red parrot is good for sit-down dinner and I enjoyed the Italian place, Paparazzi, at Tamarijn as well. (You need to make reservations for both).

The best meal I had the whole trip was off-site at Windows on Aruba at the Divi golf course. Just a quick golf-cart ride or walk and you have spectacular views and fine dining. This is not included in your all-inclusive but for only $35, you get a three course dinner that is truly top-notch. I had a delicious arugula salad, Chilean sea bass and a vanilla cheesecake for dessert. Trust me, its worth the extra money.

THE BEACH! The beach is amazing. Crystal clear water, white sand and lots of space. If you want to reserve yourself a palapa (umbrella), though, apparently you need to get out there at 6am and stake your claim with towels and beach bags, otherwise by the time you go around 9 or 10, every one is taken. I didn't mind because I wanted to be in the sun. There are still lots of chairs around. The pool isn't bad either, but there aren't a lot of chairs. It was windy while I was there but I could still feel the beautiful sun. All of the rooms (especially ocean view) are a hop, skip and a jump from the beach. You can't beat the location.

The nightly entertainment was a bit dated for my taste, but couples older than me seemed to enjoy it. There are also pool/ping pong tables, hammocks, bicycles and a gym.

I always felt safe and didn't feel the need to leave the property for anything. It stays quiet at night and the a/c worked great in my room. They make a big deal out of locking your sliding door but what kind of idiot would leave it open, anyway???

My only complaint (besides just ok food) is when I went to leave the shuttle was coming at 1pm. I showed up literally at 1:02 and it had already left and the bag boy made such a big deal about how I was inconveniencing him because he had to call them to swing back around. It made me feel awful about 2 MINUTES!!! In the customer service industry, the customer isn't necessarily always right, but at least you can be helpful and not make me feel worse than I already did.

I would definitely go back to Aruba, but maybe might try somewhere else. Who knows?

Room Tip: Definitely go for ocean view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
5 Thank Lexy R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oranjestad
Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#17 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,810 reviews
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellari...
#10 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba
#1 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
5.0 of 5 bubbles 4,315 reviews

Been to Divi Aruba All Inclusive? Share your experiences!