The Divi AI, is not the most modern of hotels but certainly has that 'comfy' feeling to make you feel you are on holiday and not business, unlike the oppulent hotels in the 'high rise' area.
Our 2 week vacation was in May and was centred around a close friends daughters wedding in week 2, so we had time to get the necessary tan required for photographs.
A good time to visit has this is not peak season for tourists from the USA.
A shuttle service runs between the Divi's Sister hotels, under the Divi Banner and the Tamaryn.
The Tamaryn has a well equipped Gym which is Free for guests.
Our accomodation was thirty seconds from the beach and close to reception pool and restaurants.
Access to the Divi Golf resort is an option, and we launched around a 100 balls for US$10 which includes some tuition from the local 'Scottish' Golf pro, well worth it!"
The beach is beautiful and clean, bar a few drinking straws that left around.
Though Taxis are not that expensive, there is a bus service that runs to the high rise area and the main town oranjestad approx every thirty minutes @ US$2.45 whatever the distance and with a bus stop 5 minutes away a useful option if you are travelling on your own.
Overall Great location, Facilities and everything else to make your holiday one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad