Resort was turned out to be a very nice place to stay. Front desk was very helpful. We had reservations to be in the Oceanfront Lanai rooms, but when we arrived we were told that building was being renovated. We ended up staying on the ocean side of the main building overlooking the pool area and the ocean. This turned out to be a good place because the Lanai building is a hike from the main area of the resort. Room was clean. Everything was in working order. Nice short walk to food and drink. Beach was only a couple steps away. Nightly entertainment was good. There is something about hearing Christmas carols at night when its 80 degrees at night. The resort grounds were very clean. Food and drink was plentiful. We ate at all the restaurants at both the Divi and the Tam. Selections were good. We didn't find anything we didn't like. I think we enjoyed the outdoor pizza ovens the best. The shuttle service between the 2 resorts is a nice touch. Its a nice 10 minute walk along the beach between the 2 if you prefer. The beach is groomed during the week. Its huge and clean. As with all resorts, get up early to get the prime huts. Pool area has plenty of space and chairs. Wasn't too busy when we were there. They have really nice pergolas to catch some shade in. The resort is a very nice place to stay.
We chose the DIVI because we had friends that were staying at the Tamarijn. We stayed at the Riu on our last trip. To compare, the Riu looks newer and fancier, but doesn't offer much else than that. We went shopping up in the high rise section and decided to walked down to the Riu. After being at the Divi for a couple nights, it was noticeably quieter at the Riu. The resort looked deserted at 8pm! I assume this is because the high rise shopping areas are really busy at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad