We pretty much have the same views as the last few reveiws. If we were really picky yes the the room we had was maybe a little tired looking but hey I didnt go to the Caribbean to sit a room so not a problem. Both the bedroom area and the bathroom were kept beautifully clean and that is really what counts for us.
Now as everyone else has said the food is very good in all the Restaurants that we tried, again our small gripe was speed. One evening we had dinner in the Italian 9pm booking from starter mains and dessert was all turned around and we were finished in 40 mins it was as one coarse was taken away the other was there in front of you, lovely friendly staff beautifully presented food but just to quick for us, when on holiday we like to take our time over a meal and enjoy the experience.
Would love to have commented on Windows but we were cancelled by the resaurant the night before our booking to say they were closed because of a private party. Was very disappointed because it was my husbands birthday and we had booked over a week in advance. They did offer alternative days but seemed little point when the day had passed so we kept our dollars
and went to the Red Parrot instead.
This probably wont help and UK readers of this review as we were the last ones at the hotel until next year.
But feel free to ask any questions on the Divi and I will be pleased to answer if I can.
I think if you are asked would you be happy to stay ther again? And the answer is Yes Please it covers it.
By the way we also like others think that it is by far the better place to stay than the High Rise. A little brash and commercial for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mile-long beach is just the start. Enjoy breezy, sunny days strolling along the shore or relaxing pool side with a cocktail. The Divi Aruba is a refuge of relaxation, do as little or as much as you like. The atmosphere is laid-back both day and night. There are activities ranging from pool volleyball, to snorkeling to sunfish sailing. The nights heat up with theme shows including carnival, limbo and salsa dance lessons. Select from a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges, most right by the water's edge. All Inclusive Amenities: • All meals and snacks throughout the day at your choice of 10 dining options • Unlimited beverages at 8 bars • Guest accommodations just steps from the sand • Accommodations with a patio or balcony • Four freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes) • Lit tennis courts for night play • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center • Taxes and service charges ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, West Indies, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad