We chose this hotel because we got some free nights with points my husband had. It was our first trip to Aruba and we loved everything about it. We didn't feel we missed out not being near the High arise hotels. The downtown area is much less crowded and unique, with Caribbean architecture all around. The Renaissance private Island was the best!! Picture perfect gorgeous, protected safe coves to swim in, beautiful birds and interesting iguanas and lizards abound, and ALWAYS available chairs, no matter what time you go there. That is what sets the Renaissance apart from the High Rise area Americans think they must flock to. We had people tell us their hotel offered to reserve chairs for them at their pool or beach for an extra fee per day. Not a problem at the Renaissance. Island is exclusive to hotel guests. We stayed in the adult only Marina hotel,as we did not have our kids with us, but spent one day over at the Ocean Suites, family
friendly property. The pool areas at both hotels are beautiful, and, again, always available chairs. We did not see the Ocean Suite rooms, but understand they are undergoing renovations to update right now. The Marina hotel's updates are completed and the rooms are beautiful. Our room did not overlook the water, but we didn't mind, since we were only in it to sleep, shower, and change. Aruba is so beautiful you are always outside!! Julio, bartender at Sole pool bar was super nice and fun to talk to. We also loved the Marina pool waitress Elizabeth was awesome too. Great personality and always on top of your drink or food needs. We will definitely come back to Aruba and the Renaissance again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad