We stayed at the Renaissance Aruba Resort in December 2013 and the was our second time there. We has previously stayed there December 2007 for our honeymoon.
We love the Renaissance Aruba Resort! Our favorite part is the private island. It is absolutely beautiful and the adult side with the flamingoes is absolutely gorgeous. We exchanged our timeshare to stay here so were in the ocean suites which are "family friendly" and honestly there are barely any children anywhere so it seemed more like an adult resort. This may have been due to the time of year we were there, it was early December so I imagine that most children are in school and not vacationing at that time. We met some great people and had a wonderful time. The pool bar was great too. We spent a lot of time there and had a blast. Julio was one of the best bartenders we have met and he truly made our bar time so much fun. He made delicious drinks! All you had to do was tell him to make you something fun and he would come up with an awesome concoction. My husband and I had a little too much fun one night and were hurting the next morning. Julio said he had a cure and sure enough made us one of his secret concoctions and we were feeling much better in no time.
The only negative is that the rooms are definitely due for remodeling. In talking to other guests that were staying on the "adult only" Marina side of the resort they said that their rooms had been remodeled and were very modern. They also said that they plan to remodel the "family" side soon. So that is definitely a good thing because like I said, the rooms are definitely due for an upgrade. They are very clean though, as is the rest of the resort.
We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad