My boyfriend and I went here in March of 2012. Needed a break from the cold winter in Toronto.
We read the reviews about this hotel which were very positive. We were not disappointed! It was amazing. The hotel is close to the airport, downtown on top of a shopping centre (expensive stores but fun to look around), has a casino, it's own private island to go swimming...the list goes on.
WE loved going to the beach everyday, either the private island or the beach in front of the hotel. You were waited on for lunch and drinks which I thought was awesome. The food was delicious and we totally got our money's worth doing the all inclusive. I highly recommend it!
our room was nice, bed was comfortable. Not fancy but who cares, we are there for the sun, beer, food and beach.
This was a unique hotel because they separate the adults only hotel and the family hotel. Our hotel, adults only, does not have it's own beach but the family one does and of course there is always the private island. I thought this would bother me but it didn't.
The beach and ocean are beautiful and the weather was amazing.
I'm looking forward to going back, except this time we will bring our baby :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Aruba, it's right outside your door. Our location is Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite product. Both with exclusive access to a special discovery hiding just of shores. Renaissance Island, Aruba's only private beaches, a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad