My girlfriend and myself went for a trip here in January of this year. The staff was very friendly and were always smiling and making us feel at home. It also appeared that they were almost overstuffed during much of our stay which was great because for how busy some of the restaurants got they handled the capacity just nicely.
We had the All Inclusive option which was terrific.. We got to eat at all of the restaurants at the resort and it was an easy swipe of our card at the end of each meal to have the tab covered.
My only complaint about this resort is that the only beer they include with the All Inclusive is Balashi and Balashi Chill. These are both local beers brewed in Aruba which I enjoyed the taste of however I found that it was contributing to me having indigestion most days. It is an option to purchase Coors Light among other beers at this resort, I just feel they should be included with the AI. Any other drink you can imagine is on the menu!
The island is AMAZING. It's a place everyone should get the chance to see!
There's so much this resort has to offer in terms of food variety, drinks and plenty of scenery to walk around and explore. This was a big thing for us as we wanted more than to just sit around every day on the beach. We just simply had a great time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad