Stayed at the Renassiance Marina which is the adults only hotel. The vibe at the hotel is fun. It gives off a Miami vibe with the rooftop pool and open air lobby. There is a happy hour, 2 for 1 drinks every day.
The Rooms: Mostly good. However, the bathrooms are YUCK! The shower is absolutely disgusting. We had a group of 21 and everyone said the same thing about the shower in their rooms. Some even wore flip flops because they were so grossed out!
Casino: The casino is a decent size, lots of lights, fun place.
Shops: Great part to this hotel is it is connected to a mall. The mall has everything from Gucci to David Yurman to Aldo. So everyone has somewhere to shop!
Bar/Lobby: Great part to the hotel. It's open air 24/7. The Bar has good food and leads right into the pool. There is also a DJ that plays great music. The pool is always open. You can only get free wi-fi in the lobby.
Beach: This is perhaps the BEST part of this hotel. The hotel is NOT ocean front, it is Marina front. Thus, you have to take a boat to the Renaissance Private Island. The boat picks you up INSIDE of your hotel, literally. It then takes you on a 10 minute ride to the Island. On the island there is a family beach and adult beach. There's a bar and grill too! There are flamingos, iguanas, and other tropical birds. It's GREAT! When you're ready to go you hop on the boat (which runs every 15 mins) and head back to your hotel lobby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, we Live Life to Discover. Here in the heart of Oranjestad, you will find yourself in the middle of the excitement, and our entire staff is ready to inspire you. You don't have to go far to experience the real Caribbean, it's right outside your door. Our luxury hotel in Aruba offers a perfect location steps from Oranjestad's vibrant modern downtown boutiques, giving you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic. Get the thrill of a hand of poker in one of our two casinos, enjoy one of our RLifeLIVE events and revel in the Aruban culture in a way you can only experience from the heart of the city. The resort offers two distinct experiences, the hip and lively adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel and the Renaissance Ocean Suites, a sophisticated one-bedroom suite accommodation. Both provide exclusive access to a special discovery, Renaissance Island, with Aruba's only private beaches and a truly tropical experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad