Review Highlights
Learn to dance Salsa in a short time!

A realy nice dance studio with people who make you feel comfortable. You can learn a lot in a short... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2017

from $41.00
from $45.00
from $97.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I was for 5 weeks in Aruba and was looking for a dance school. So happy that I found Aruba Dance Studios. I visited 2 workshops, Kizombaclass and took private Tangocasses. I loved it. The people are very friendly. The dance scene in Aruba is not that big so at the end all became like a bit family. Can recommend this dance studio and hope to be back soon.

Anthony M, Owner at Aruba Dance Studios, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you Sandra for your kind Review. You are now part of our dance family. We hope to see you back soon.

Auf Wiedersehen