“Highlight of our trip!”
Review of Strea Charters

Strea Charters
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I have been traveling to Aruba for many years, we even got married there in 2005 and return every October to celebrate our anniversary. This year we had my family with us, 6 people in total. My husband decided to book a 2 hour sunset cruise for my birthday with my family. He asked me to research, pick a boat and he will do the reservation. I found the Strea and am soooooo happy that I did!

Working with Esther was a pleasure! She answered all questions and even helped my husband with birthday cake suggestions for me :) He did a great job choosing the Pistachio cake - it was unbelievably light and fluffy and absolutely delicious...we tore through that cake!

On board, we had a selection of tuna salad (probably the best tuna ever!), chicken salad, crab salad, brie cheese and baguette. We had plenty of beers, champagne and rum. It was just perfect!!! We had smooth sailing, a refreshing breeze, and a GORGEOUS sunset. It was such an AMAZING birthday that I will never forget. You realize how special it is while you cruise through the ocean past the many crowded sunset sails...yes they were all jealous, so just give them a friendly wave while you relax privately on the Strea.

Captain John is a complete gentleman. So nice, super friendly with a great sense of humor - and you need one of those to deal with my crazy family! His boat is very comfortable with cushioned seating perfect for sitting or laying down at both the front and the rear of the boat. There is also shade for those who want to be out of the sun. There is a bathroom on the Strea, so no worries about drinking too many Balashi's. ;-) If you have an iPod you can bring it along and John will play your music, we did not bring iPods with us so we left the music up to him and he did a great job with that too.

This cruise was at the early part of our vacation and for the rest of the week we talked about being on the Strea and how enjoyable it was. I wish we could have met Esther and thanked her in person for being so attentive with planning.

Oh and I still have cravings for that tuna!! LOL.

4  Thank trizi01

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A very nice private charter in Aruba, away from the normal tourist attraction and charters. The boat is manage by is owner John. We had a perfect day thank you.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Captain John and his First Mate (the handsome teenage Cavin, much to the delight of our teen daughters!) were fabulous hosts to our two families during our recent stay in Aruba. They greeted us with smiles (and later with fruit, chips, sandwiches and drinks) aboard their wonderful large boat for four hours of fun-in-the-sun. Equipped with charisma and a great sense of humor, Captain John gave us our choice of directions in which to cruise, and then safely guided us to a great snorkeling spot at the southern tip of the island. We were provided with snorkeling equipment, and Cavin was the first in the water (an experienced diver, apparently) to assist us with snorkeling, which turned out to be amazing. They were fun, laid-back, and let us play music from our own iPod, but most importantly, knowledgeable and experienced with both boating and Aruba. I recommend this excursion highly and we will definitely charter this boat again if and when we return to Aruba!

1  Thank JackieLee66
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our family had booked a snorkeling cruise with Strea Charters before arriving. Esther was so easy to work with - very responsive and answered all of my questions. Our family of 7 had a beautiful day with John. He is so friendly, accommodating and easy going. The boat is top notch and the snorkeling was beyond our expectations. We had such a terrific time - we were lucky that there was another afternoon available for us to go out again with John. One day we did the all-inclusive charter and another day we brought our own food and drink. Both were easy options. We have booked charters throughout the Caribbean, and I highly recommend using Strea! They are first rate!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I booked a sunset sail over 5 months in advance, and everything about the process was amazing. Ester was extremely helpful in making sure that our experience would be unforgettable. She kept in contact with me up until the very week our sail was to happen. John is one of the most genuinely kind people I have ever met. Sure, it's his job to be a great host, but he went above and beyond what my new fiance and I had ever expected. I got engaged on this boat ride, and it's something that the both of us will cherish forever. The winds were extremely strong and the weather was not promising as it was dark and the waves were heavy, but John made sure to show us an experience of a lifetime. We set out in the opposite direction of where he normally goes because it was more navigable, and we stopped in a little area while the sun was setting. He provided delicious finger foods and champagne, as well as other beverages. Strea Charters is something that we will do again without hesitation the next time we are back in Aruba. This was the highlight of our trip, and it was awesome to have a life memory made here. Thank you so much John and Ester for everything!!!