“Great cruise”
Review of Strea Charters

Strea Charters
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We hired Strea Charters to take us out for a day, snorkeling, sightseeing and just hanging out on the boat. John is very nice and accommodating, he listened to what we wanted to do, had recommendations and ideas where to go and had no issue adjusting the plans as the day went by. All and all very pleasant day and we're happy to recommend Strea and John for a nice day out !

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"aruba vacation"
"once in a lifetime"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We hired Strea Charters to take our family out to celebrate the beginning of our Aruba vacation and were delighted. There were 7 of us including a baby, and we all enjoyed it. No storytelling or narrative, just beautiful sights, music, tasty snacks and sunset. A beautiful evening. Treat yourself.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was hesitant to book a smaller boat in town for a sunset cruise, especially with all of the tourist boats located on Palm Beach, but we are now so happy that we did book with the Strea and Captain John. I did my research and read reviews, and that is what led us to this boat. We wanted a private boat for our group of 9, for a sunset sail, 5:00-7:00pm, and thats what we got.

I went back and forth with a lot of emails to John's wife, Esther, who couldn't be more helpful. I had a million questions and she was very willing to answer all of them. We brought our own snacks and cocktails, which was not a problem.

It was a very windy day, even for Aruba, but John took us down the Palm Beach coast and we had a smooth ride. The boat fit the 9 of us comfortably, and I'd say up to 12 would still be a good fit for this boat and its outside seating. Two wood tables in the middle were perfect for our snacks and drinks.

Overall, a great time was had by all and we would highly recommend John and the Strea. The only thing to note is that getting on and off the boat could be difficult or impossible for the elderly or handicapped, but once on, the boat is comfortable.

Thank You John and Esther!!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been going out with John for 5 years. I always get in touch with him several weeks before our yearly journey to Aruba. John is very personable and always is a great host! I bring business customers with me every year and the one thing they always talk about is the afternoon cruise/snorkeling and sunset dinner on board the Strea. Esther is always quick with her replies via e-mail and always has the food and drinks plentiful on board. The cruise is relaxing and always comical and fun. This is truly a great charter group and one that i hope will be on the island for a long time!

1  Thank Toolman3344
See more reviews
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I visited Aruba by cruise ship and booked a day with Strea Charters to snorkle. We had a great time!! Captain John was friendly and made our day pleasant. The boat was in good shape and the snorkle equipment worked well. There were small numbers on the excursion, a nice change from cruise ship excursions. The snorkeling spot was fabulous! We snorkle frequently and this was one of the best locations we have been to. We had adaquate time to snorkle and enjoy the ocean. I would highly recommend Strea charters to anyone visiting Aruba.