“Top”

Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

With dive Aruba you can dive as lang as you can and Diving in small groups is an advantage. Also the guide is an instructor and the Owner and he is relaible. So a good price for a good dive and just 40 minutes because the other boat is waiting........

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Johngilbertrijksen

Gunnison, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Clive is a good guy!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

To start right off...we did not get to dive with Clive, as he was having issues with his boat. However the morning of our scheduled dive, Clive picked us up, explained his situation and took us to Aqua Windie's, were he arranged for them to be our dive shop for the week. All I can say at this point is: Thanx Clive!!!!! What an awesome hookup!!!

Visited August 2013
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow these guys have a great shop”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wow these guys have a great shop. I have been diving since the 80's and wanted to introduce my kids to scuba. They took the resort course and are hooked, thanks so much to the divemasters who looked after them. dive sites were awesome, boats were clean spacious and this was just a blast.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank ScubaBill1980
Cape Coral, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great dive trip”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I set the trip up thru e mail. The whole trip was just as stated by Clive. He picked me up in front of my hotel; on time. We drove to his shop gathered our gear and we were on our way to the dock.
Upon arrival his first mate was preparing the boat and we left almost immediately. The first dive was a wreck dive with the DC-3. Diving thru the fuselage was awesome , must do for any diver.

This small shop is the best for personal attention and a feeling of friends diving with friends I really would recommend it to anyone.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lancer331
Lincoln, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Professional”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

One of the best dive operators I`ve dived with , Clive runs a small boat with his son Mark and gives 100% to all divers . I done 20 dives over 3 weeks and happy that chose them.

Visited July 2013