Paradise Found
$172
$99
Bubali Villa & Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$85
$85
Vistalmar Apartments(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$78
Wonders Boutique Hotel(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$115
Tropical Digs(Oranjestad)
$330
$180
Juanedu Suites(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$78
$65
  • Pool
Camacuri Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$101
A1 Apartments Aruba(Oranjestad)(Great Value!)
$59
$245
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Jim, Shawna, the house, the dogs, the rooms, the neighborhood, the price, the breakfasts, the warm 81 degree water, the information, the close bus stop, the snorkeling being so close, were all perfect. I liked being picked up at the airport by a smiling face and taken to the airport with a smiling face. Any question was answered with a smile and information was always helpful. The island is small so getting around is not a problem. Paradise Found is definitely a paradise for us. We ventured all over the island, part by bus and part by rental car, but being located in the middle of coast we could go anywhere in a short time. The coffee and breakfasts were accompanied with great conversation and information about the history and the people of Aruba. Much more history than I would have received at a hotel. Even on the rainy day we had a beautiful open air room to read and relax. Other visitors came and went. We met a couple from Miami and a lady from Finland. More smiling faces. Our favorite was the scuba dives (we did 3) . Red Sail was the company we used and this too was a great experience--clear warm water. There are other companies also. We took the bus to the "big beaches" and walked and walked and saw lots of people in front of the hotels--then we were able to return to the quiet neighborhood of Paradise Found. It was perfect for us.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Jim and Shawna are some of the nicest people you will meet. They are gracious, helpful, and genuine. My wife and I will definitely stay with them again. We liked Aruba and our stay with them so much, we extended for another week.

As mentioned already, the snorkeling is fantastic from their house. So many fish you are swimming in the aquarium. My wife and I even saw a sea turtle on our last day!

Their B&B is very well maintained and extremely clean. As mentioned by others the posted pictures don’t do it justice.

2 big thumbs up for Jim, Shawna and Paradise Found. We miss Aruba already. A return visit to Paradise Found is a must.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank taivana
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Wonderfully quiet neighborhood with beautiful, relaxing views away from the city traffic. Hosts were wonderful - very friendly and helpful. The ONLY reason for not wanting to give Paradise Found a total Five Star rating is the fact that I want to have a room available for our return trip!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LoveArubaYES
Reviewed January 26, 2010

My wife and I stayed at Paradise Found for two nights following 7 days at a time share. We enjoyed every minute with Jim and Shawna and would recommend their B & B to anyone who goes to Aruba. They are very hospitable and the accomodations are prefect. Most of the time, pictures make the the place look better than it actually is. Not here, the place is beautiful. We felt like we were staying with rich friends.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WdotDave
Reviewed November 5, 2009

What luck to meet Shawna and Jim and get to stay at their house. They are the most hospitable hosts you could find. My partner and I felt very welcomed. they give great advice especially for reasonable fun things to do.
Across the street is access to one of the most beautiful reefs I have ever snorkeled.
I get bored easily with the large resort/hotels and lying on a beach. This was perfect. The island is so small that it iseasy to get around.
It is important that you enjoy dogs as we do. We had a great time with them.
We have traveled pretty extensively and found this to be one of our best experiences ever. I would highly recommed it

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple