“Amazing place to celebrate with a loved one”

Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba
Ranked #18 of 261 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba...are your taste buds ready for a great culinary dinning experience? At Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba you can enjoy a variety of different flavors and pair them with delicate wines....the place for people who love the good life!
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I love this place, and don’t get me started on the rack of lamb. The management is fantastic, and the staff friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend coming here for any type of occasion.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

About a 25/30 minute drive in our van from Marriott Surf club past airport. Walk down stairs from Parking lot to deck over the water. Table for 5 with fish swimming below and a beautiful sunset. Melissa, Luigi, and Enrique were very attentive and took great care of us and our needs. Special plate foe wife’s birthday.
Great experience and food. All left stuffed.
Will go again.

1  Thank Jfmipak
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

If you like extremes you are at the right place. Fantastic views combined with terrible food. You absolutely do not get value for your money. We ordered lobster with shrimps and nor the lobster nor the shrimps were fresh. No wonder there was hardly anyone at the restaurant. We will certainly not return here!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank henryCaribbean
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking to have a dinner party for any occasion, Amuse is the place to be! Melissa was absolutely wonderful, anything I wanted to do, she made it happen, from a spectacular menu (revised by me multiple times) to a delicious and beautiful cake, all the way down to needing batteries for a speaker that I forgot. Melissa was so accommodating and all the food was soooooo good!! We had about 30 people in our group. I was able to come three hours before the party to set up and even Melissa and the rest of the staff helped not only set up their own stuff but helped put up my decorations as well! Hands down, everything was perfect and I wouldn’t have been happier going anywhere else!

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We selected the Eat Local selection from the menu tonight. Started with escargot in a wine reduction absolutely fabulous. My husband had a huge portion of linguini with cheese excellent. Next was a very large portion of Mahi Mahi pan seared with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Dessert was a bread pudding and vanilla ice cream. Amuse is right on the water with beautiful sunsets and fabulous food. Service was slow but a trip is well worth it. We will be back!