“Best seafood I've ever eaten!”
Review of The Promenade - CLOSED

The Promenade
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opening hours:Lunch: 11:00am -3:00pm Monday - FridayDinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Tuesday - SundaySunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pmPromenade Restaurant where our passion is food
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Best seafood I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After hearing some great things about The Promenade, my family and I decided to check it out. The staff was extremely friendly, the prices were reasonable, and the environment was so nice and comfortable. The fish was fresh and caught that day, the food was just outstanding. I will be going back to eat there when I return someday.

Visited June 2012

Lombard, Illinois
“Promenade at Sun Plaza”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I had a chef's special grouper dish, garlic bread with marinaded onions pricing and portion size was great value for the money. Staff very friendly and pleasant.

Visited June 2012
Smyrna, Georgia
“Good but not Great”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The Promenade has a lot of potential to be a real good restaurant but the execution on food is just ok. The Promenade is located off the High Rise Hotel area near the main grocery stores. They offer a unique special of unlimited appetizers for a fixed price $34. At first glance this is a bargain, and is a bargain, once you try enough things to find the winners and quickly disgard the losers. Were there some great appetizers? yes, Were there some not so great appetizers, yes. So based on this, I have to give Promenade an average rating. For full disclosure, they do have a full menu offering that we did not try, that sounded good. The staff were extremely friendly which made the overall expreince pleasant, but would need to try maybe again on another visit to see if we missed something that the other reviewers found great.

• Visited June 2012
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Simply Tasty!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We dined here on our first night in Aruba last week (sigh) ... After checking in, and hitting the grocery store for some supplies... we took a short stroll from the Divi Dutch Village to this establishment! The setting was cozy, cute and laid back... and the food was delicious! Tasty breads followed by a tasty app of Calamari set the tone... and the Shrimp dish i had (i honestly was still in that travel / plane haze) was delightful... so much that I'm certain my plate was mopped clean! Everyone else enjoyed their entrees as well, especially the Cordon Blue! :) All in all, a lovely kickoff to one of the greatest trips in my entire life. Thank you Promenade, THANK YOU ARUBA!!!

• Visited May 2012
Woodbury, New Jersey
“First dining experience in Aruba”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

And it was delicious! From the appetizer to the entrees, our meals were delightful. The service was friendly and attentive, the prices reasonable. Try the chicken cordon bleu.

Visited May 2012