“Must visit”

Marandi
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Marandi is Aruba's Sunset restaurant, one of the islands hidden treasures…Dine in a fabulous ambiance right above the turquoise waters on the “Laguna Pier”, either under a giant palapa hut or with the sky as your rooftop. Enjoy a majestic view of the Laguna Bay no matter where you are seated at Marandi, take in Aruba’s breathtaking sunset, totally surrounded by fishes, and later on the sparkling stars right above you… The sinfully delicious international flavored food, with a touch of the Caribbean combined with our attentive and friendly staff makes your dining experience second to none. You may also take a look into our ‘open’ kitchen, to see for yourself how our Chef and his kitchen crew are preparing the most outstanding dishes.The Marandi crew invites you to come, see and taste for yourself Aruba’s Sunset Restaurant, treat yourself to a not to miss dining experience!
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Loved this place since I walked in. Such a nice place! Food was very good and desserts were great too. Perfect place for a romantic dinner. Kind of pricey but worth it. Must visit!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Food and wine still excellent. Service was so prompt and courteous. We are glad to visit here every year. Loved the watermelon and goat cheese appetizer. Terrific presentation on the mahi mahi and the grouper. Prices were reasonable and the view soothing. Would go again if it is still hee next year.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We took 18 people to dinner at 6:30 for sunset and were not disappointed about anything. Service was awesome, food was incredible(I had the grouper with mango salsa, and could eat it night after night it was so good). The atmosphere was everything we wanted for hosting people.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We went to the Marandi for our last night in Aruba, expecting greatness....it was our worst experience on the island. Food overdone, poor service! Poor seafood choices and out of the "special." Bad wine choices. The only positive is the quiet meal that is over the water. It was probably quiet because the food was awful. We had reservations at 8 pm, only to arrive to an empty restaurant. Now I know why! Don't waste your time, money and cab fare!

1  Thank cshel1993
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently had dinner at Marandi and were beyond impressed with our dining experience here. The service was excellent. They were so attentive, friendly and spoke English well (as opposed to other casual restaurants in Aruba). Don't be fooled by the cab ride to the restaurant, as it seems like you are driving through a residential area. Once we arrived and walked down the stairs onto the deck of the restaurant we couldn't believe how beautiful and romantic the atmosphere was! The deck is right along the beautiful caribbean water and you eat on a deck in a hut, nicely lit with white lighting. The food at Marandi was excellent! We started with the tuna tartar for an appetizer and it was delicious! They also give you warm rolls to start with a creamy garlic spread which was so tasty. I had 2 glasses of wine, a Malbec and an Sauvignon Blanc, and both were great wines. My boyfriend ordered a Mojito, which was probably the best Mojito I have ever had hands down! For my entree I ordered the Mahi Mahi with the Fisherman's Choice preparation. It was soooo yummy!!! Marandi is the perfect date night restaurant if you are looking for an amazing island fine dining experience. It is so romantic!!! To top it all off, my boyfriend and I professed our love for each other for the first time here. Love was definitely in the air!!