“Fantastic!”

Marandi
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Marandi is Aruba's Sunset restaurant, one of the islands hidden treasures…Dine in a fabulous ambiance right above the turquoise waters on the “Laguna Pier”, either under a giant palapa hut or with the sky as your rooftop. Enjoy a majestic view of the Laguna Bay no matter where you are seated at Marandi, take in Aruba’s breathtaking sunset, totally surrounded by fishes, and later on the sparkling stars right above you… The sinfully delicious international flavored food, with a touch of the Caribbean combined with our attentive and friendly staff makes your dining experience second to none. You may also take a look into our ‘open’ kitchen, to see for yourself how our Chef and his kitchen crew are preparing the most outstanding dishes.The Marandi crew invites you to come, see and taste for yourself Aruba’s Sunset Restaurant, treat yourself to a not to miss dining experience!
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I loved Marandi. It is a bit off the beaten track but we had fun finding it with our rental car. The location is stunning. The staff were both professional and warm. The food was creative and delicious. Our deserts were particularly lovely. Well worth the trip!

Visited February 2014

weston, ct
“View, service, and food--really fine”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Wonderful. One of the top restaurants on the island. Make sure you book this restaurant while vacationing in Aruba.
Get directions before heading out. Not that easy to find unless you know your way around or have eaten there before.
Good food, very friendly service. Ask for the water's edge table

Vancouver, Canada
“Good food .. great view”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stopped in here recently for dinner one night on our two week trip to Aruba. Great location, close to the airport but far enough away for no noise from the planes.
Great views ... definitely worth the trip.
Great atmosphere here, and it was one of our favorite three dinners/experiences on the trip.
For dinner, I started with the caribbean fish soup (just ok) while my wife had the goat cheese and watermelon salad (different but it worked).
For dinner, I ordered the fisherman's choice (which was mahi mahi and very good) while my wife had the duck breast (good . different duck than we are used to).
We shared a desert, banana creme brule .. very nice.
After one drink each, dinner was $125US after trip.
Overall, a very good dinner, great setting, and good service.

1 Thank d1289
West Olive, Michigan
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was without doubt the best meal, service, and ambiance of any restaurant visited in Aruba. I'm vegetarian and had the beet risotto. It was over the top good. My dining partner had the Osso Bucco and said it was the best he had had. We had a lovely table by the water and watched the sunset. Dessert was equally as good. We shared the lemon meringue which was 2 scoops of limoncello ice cream with lemon flavored meringue slices on top. All the food was presented in a beautiful manner. If I had a negative on this restaurant is the distance (20 minute drive) from the high hotels, but this wouldn't stop me. I would be back there in a minute!!

“sunset”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Beautiful sunset on the deck with friends. You will not be disappointed; I have seen reviews commenting that this restaurant in behind the airport. It is and we had a lovely night and no complaints about airplanes. Wonderful service from our waitress, Laura. She was always available ,but not intrusive. Drinks and wine are available and our white wine was excellent. Entrees were tasty. Would go back if I get back to Aruba.

• Visited January 2014