“Best mexican and Caribbean food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill

Iguana Joe's Caribbean Bar & Grill
Ranked #27 of 220 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Bar, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Best mexican and Caribbean food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This was the second time in Iguana Joes, and the second time that I really satisfied!
The waiters are kindness and respect all people. The dishes... marvelous.
Iguana nachos is really tasty, and Wrap Ceaser salad is very nice when the weather is warm, its a good order.
Don't forget to drink Galaschi, its the local beer.

“Great lunch prior to our excursion. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch on the second floor deck. The server was quick to take our order and the meal was served hot and out in short order. The jerk chicken was excellent and was a very large portion for lunch. Good view of the street bustle below and enjoyed good conversation with several of the patrons. Good experience.

Annapolis
“Disgusting bathroom”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

On a recent cruise to Aruba we decided to walk here after a tour of the island. We had drinks and shared an appetizer. The service was adequate. Before leaving I used the ladies room. It was "gross". I believe that the toilet facilities are a reflection of the establishment. Left there wondering what the kitchen looked like!!

Davidson, North Carolina
“Chicken quesadilla and Bright brews a nice combo.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I stopped in to take a break from the sun and heat for a bit. It's a fun place with a nice atmosphere. We ordered some chicken quesadillas and had a few beverages. The wait staff was friendly and timely with food and drinks. We also felt that it was reasonably priced. Of course, it's hard to go wrong when you're on vacation in Aruba. This place is worth the stop.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank SteveMatthewP
Charleston, West Virginia
“AMAZING food! HUGE portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

When going to Iguana Joes you may want to split a meal. I got the burrito and it was the biggest burrito I had ever seen! It was amazing! All the other dishes I saw coming out also looked equally as good and as huge! I also had the spinach dip which was amazing as well! The food was also very cheap for how much you got! My husband and I loved it!

• Visited June 2014