During the years 2001 through 2005, i spent approximately 80% of my paycheck on [various] vehicles and their constant repair, and the remaining 20% on Taj Mahal's paneer makhanwala. Following my stint on Aruba, I moved to India itself and never consumed finer paneer makhanwala than that of Aruba's Taj.
Taj Mahal serves better Indian food than even the finest restaurants in India--because TM fare is healthy and not laden with oil. Taj owner Rajesh is famous for his refusal to use preservatives of any kind; all ingredients are fresh and all dishes delicious. The lunch special is a great deal, but if you want a perfect meal, you must order this:
Green salad w/ raita
(mix green chutney + tamarind chutney together on top)
Paneer makhanwala + two roomali rotis (amazingly thin handkerchief bread)
RAJESH, PLEASE FEDEX ME SOME MAKHANWALA TO COSTA RICA!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.