“Great place!”

Casa Tua Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is closed.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Around told me about the pizza here and she was right... Fabulous. The mushroom with truffle oil was incredible. Also Caesar salad was great...

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was our 5th visit to the Casa in 4 years and they delivered excellent quality thin crust pizza quickly. The happy hour drinks are as strong as drinks are served any where and sitting outside enjoying the air and the view makes this an excellent dining experience. If you want something quick with very good quality but do not want fast food then come to the Casa for a pizza, they will never disappoint you.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I knew this would be the first dinner when we returned to Aruba. We must have eaten here 4 times for lunch or dinner last time we were here in 2012. We were hoping to see our hostess, Cici, we had gotten to know and enjoy so much then, but she had moved away. But, our new hostess, Fabina, could not have been more charming, and our server, Yocalin, was perfect. Both young ladies are beautiful inside and out.
Tonight we had the calamari appetizer (perfect), and shared a pizza. Their thin crust pizza is wonderful - very tasty and not too heavy. I topped the evening off with a latte while continuing to enjoy the live music entertainment. It's less than a 5 minute walk from our hotel, so, all in all, it is perfect. We definitely will be going back. Looking forward to seeing our new friends, Fabina and Yocalin.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We came together to break bread - over pizza. It's no secret that I love this place! What a pleasure to get to know our server - Alfredo. Shout out big time!!! I usually dine at the Casa Tua Palm Beach location but after our staff meeting for the Soul Beach Music Festival staff at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, I became a fan of this location as well...and I look forward to many more momentous occasions of good food and good times.

Cheers to my Casa Tua Family!!!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Do you ever just need a pizza no matter where you happen to vacation? That smell beckoned me and I just had to check the menu. This is a pasta/pizza restaurant and I had that craving twice during my May vacation. I had the 12" personal pan brick oven prepared "Reinta" pizza (ham and cheese), and added onions and pineapple. The pizza was large enough for my sister and me to share. The little piece of heaven however; was the bottle of spicy olive oil that was placed onto each table for customers to use. That "made" the pizza. Fabulous taste sensation. There is no service charge added to the bill, so we found the price to be about the same as the US.