“Nice Break”
Review of Mulligan's

Mulligan's
Ranked #22 of 232 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at the beautifully manicured first and ninth holes on The Links at Divi Aruba golf course, Mulligan’s Golf Café, Bar & Restaurant is the perfect start or finish to a round of golf — or a day in the Aruban sun. Open 7-days-a-week: Breakfast 6:30-11am, Lunch & Dinner 11am-11pm, Happy Hour 5-6pm, Bar & Snacks open until 1am. Every Thursday, join us for the best Karaoke on the island from 9-11pm!
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great location overlooking the golf course. Service was very good and mostly friendly. The menu very nice with many choices. Food quality was very good.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had breakfast yesterday morning and enjoyed this very much. The food was nice and the service too. We had oj, mimosa and champagne with different types of servings of breakfast. Always enjoy the atmosphere here

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stopped by for lunch and both ordered burgers. Service was good and they were not too busy but had a decent crowd of golfers having lunch. The food came out quickly and it was average to better than average..... but they were burgers! I don't recall the exact price but I believe they were about $13.00 each. It was close to our room so it was convenient. If I just want a burger in the future, I would probably go elsewhere. I cannot comment on any other menu items.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Took our local friends to dinner. Was very satisfied with menu selection. Drinks were fine. Service was very good. Prices weren't out of line for upscale middle class place. I'll go back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We arrived late and ate here. The wait was short, but the food was not so great. Just wings, and some fish for a late dinner. Overcooked and overpriced. My husband ate lunch there a few days later and the food was better.