“Great service with a smile”
Review of Mulligan's

Mulligan's
Ranked #22 of 234 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located at the beautifully manicured first and ninth holes on The Links at Divi Aruba golf course, Mulligan’s Golf Café, Bar & Restaurant is the perfect start or finish to a round of golf — or a day in the Aruban sun. Open 7-days-a-week: Breakfast 6:30-11am, Lunch & Dinner 11am-11pm, Happy Hour 5-6pm, Bar & Snacks open until 1am. Every Thursday, join us for the best Karaoke on the island from 9-11pm!
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food and service were great. Not fancy but good food and a nice atmosphere. We had a wonderful waiter in the restaurant (cant recall his name unfortunately) and also ordered room service.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

After our round of golf we stopped at Mulligans and had attentive service and had wonderful sandwiches. My wife had the club sandwich and I had the grouper fish sandwich. Both were excellent! We also had one order of french fries, and trust me the portion was more than the two of us could handle. We are planning on going back before we leave.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The burgers are delicious and huge. Millingans is a nice restaurant but if you are looking air conditioner ambience this is not the place: it's a fresh air terrace.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

As a non-golfer, I was waiting for the my husband and the couple we were staying with to complete the 9-hole tournament they were playing in. I ordered a margarita as it was the drink of the day. As a margarita aficionado I didn't have high expectations necessarily, but was looking forward to giving it a whirl. Wow, was it one of the best margaritas I've ever had, and it was made with top shelf pours. Not too sour and not too sweet; it was just right and served in a brandy snifter type glass. It was refreshing and delicious. My group arrived and I ordered another. Two on an empty stomach was enough shall I say, but they were really so good I could have had another! We didn't have any food since it was prior to the dinner hour, so I cannot comment on that, but if you like a well-made margarita, I would recommend them here.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Attentive service, good pub food, decent prices. We visited twice during our 5-day stay. The only thing we didn't like was the pizza delivery one night -- the pizza is more like a "small" in the states. Other places will deliver from what we found out. But for dine-in, it was great.