“An enchanted evening!”

Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windows on Aruba Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 225 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best cuisine in Aruba, cooked to perfection and artfully presented by our master chef, Matt Boland. "I think of my kitchen as an orchestra, where I am the conductor and my staff are the musicians. I guide and work alongside my musicians creating perfect harmony. The philosophy behind my menu is focused on freshness. The healthy aspect of our food comes from the ingredients we choose, which are fresh, local and nutritious. We then prepare these ingredients with unique spices and cooking techniques from all over the world. We present these dishes as a work of art to match Windows on Aruba’s beautiful surroundings. The pleasure of our cuisine is shown in the dining experience we provide; our guests leave feeling completely satisfied with all their senses stimulated." Matt Boland
Jamaica, New York
“An enchanted evening!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Once again,we had a marvelous dining experience. Celebrating our 33wedding anniversary, Sonia, the hostess greeted us with her usual warm smile and welcome. The service was excellent as was the food. I don't know where the folks who gave this restaurant a bad review ate or which hostess they were referring too,but we have never had a bad experience there. We ate there last week also taking our niece and great niece for their last night in Aruba. My great niece said it was the absolute best and that came from a 16 year old. The prices are comparable to what we would pay for dinner in New York. My husband had the sea bass and it was not frozen. I had the tenderloin of beef which was cooked to perfection. So tender I didn't need the steak knife to cut it. The dessert was also very good,we split the cheesecake and carrot cake.we also had a triple chocolate cheesecake served to us on a heart shaped dish with Happy Anniversary. Sonia, provided us with a sign wishing us Happy Anniversary which was on the table when we were seated. This was done for another couple seated near to us. Sonia and the staff at Windows on Aruba should be commended on the attention and service they provide to their patrons! Looking forward to our next visit!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Deborah Y

Katy, Texas
“Bad service, bad food, just plain bad”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

As I walked in to this restaurant, I had high expectations. It has beautiful decor and the most amazing view. From the moment we arrived, something was just off. The hostess was extremely rude - did you really have a reservation? Yes, here is the confirmation - immediate attitude. After sitting and having high expectations looking at the menu, the food went from bad to worse. The soup was tasty, but the fish was not fresh, and the desserts were not up to par. Our drinks were not refilled without asking. Then to end the night, they promised a taxi was called, as we were in a different hotel, and the taxi never came. Thank goodness for an international phone to call ourselves. I will definitely return to Aruba, but will not eat here again.

3 Thank Kellykeys1
Toronto, Canada
“Yikes. Turn the Air Conditioner Down”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The place was a like a meat locker. The food was okay. The environment was like somewhere a son would take his parents to meet his fifth wife. Service was good. Weird lighting that badly offset the view.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Stephen J
Broxbourne
“wonderful”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

had a lovely special birthday dinner worth every penny. Also tried their Unlimited champagne brunch, which worked out almost as expensive as dinner but oh take me again! PLEASE

Visited July 2014
1 Thank the odd couple
Brooklyn, NY
“Another amazing experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is my 3rd experience at Windows in the past 5 years. We all absolutely love this place and their wonderful staff. You will not be disappointed with their one on one attention. We were a group of 7 adults and 2 children under the age of 13. They do offer a basic children's menu, however they did not order from it. This establishment is spotless with a killer view. Do not be deterred by the lack of ocean view, you over look a beautiful golf course and we were there for a sunset which in Aruba, never disappoints. The hostess heard that our 10 yr old's birthday had just past and they presented her with a special dessert with candles in it. They posed all of our hands around the plate and took photos for us. If you are a guest of a Divi or Tamarijn resort, they offer a 3 course menu for US $35 per person. This does not include drinks, tax or gratuity. The menu has something for everyone and the food is outstanding. We look forward to our next visit.

• Visited August 2014