“pure perfection”

Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windows on Aruba Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 240 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best cuisine in Aruba, cooked to perfection and artfully presented by our master chef, Matt Boland. "I think of my kitchen as an orchestra, where I am the conductor and my staff are the musicians. I guide and work alongside my musicians creating perfect harmony. The philosophy behind my menu is focused on freshness. The healthy aspect of our food comes from the ingredients we choose, which are fresh, local and nutritious. We then prepare these ingredients with unique spices and cooking techniques from all over the world. We present these dishes as a work of art to match Windows on Aruba’s beautiful surroundings. The pleasure of our cuisine is shown in the dining experience we provide; our guests leave feeling completely satisfied with all their senses stimulated." Matt Boland
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is in my opinion the best restaurant in Aruba... been there twice and my family and I absolutely loved it. (Tears) We went the other night and when I made the reservation I told them it was a wedding anniversary celebration and I cant begin to tell you what they didn't do for us! Sonjya ( I hope I spelled it right!) was absolutely wonderful.. the table was decorated with anniversary confetti with a card that was hand made ( taking the time to do that!) champagne toast and offering of many photos of my family... she is a beautiful and caring person and I cant wait to see her again next year!!! The food, presentation, wine and exceptional service made it a truly unforgettable night! they brought us over a beautiful decorated dessert with hearts and a candle which we were amazed by... If you are there you must go and experience this place! So much to say! lol oh and the food is to die for!!! top notch service, decor, everything! The prices weren't insane either very comparable to the other places but here its wonderful! love you Sonjya!!!! xo

1  Thank autumnmss
Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

In Aruba with 2 other couples. We were all celebrating a anniversary 45,40, 38 years. Sonja made the visit extra special for us,with champagne and a very nice dessert. Would recommend windows to anyone who travels to Aruba.

1  Thank Christine D
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The most perfect place for a special meal.

The only big that let it down and was not really the fault of the staff was a family who has taught their children very few table manners.

But we still had a great evening to celebrate our friends birthday.

1  Thank sheila8752
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband, teenaged son, and I enjoyed a meal here and considered ourselves lucky to do so. I had the salmon which was amazing and the boys split a chateaubriand for 2. We were all delighted with our food and Mildred, our server, was extremely pleasant and accommodating. It was expensive, but worth it for a lovely night out.

1  Thank gogoeire
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Ate here twice during our 8 day trip. Sonja the hostess is a sweetheart and welcomes you right away. She goes out of her way to make you feel welcome.....she took pictures of our family without us even having to ask & when she found out my daughter's birthday was a few days away she brought wife and I a glass of champagne and a ginger ale "cocktail" and cake for daughter. Rudy was our waiter and he was very personable and was glad to make substitutions with our meal accompaniments. We ate turbot, strip loin steak, grouper, cauliflower soup, shrimp, scallops, crepes for dessert and a delicious romaine lettuce salad, All food was superb and ambiance very nice. We thought the prices were reasonable for the quality of food especially when compared to other restaurants on the island.