“The very best in Aruba”

Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windows on Aruba Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 238 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best cuisine in Aruba, cooked to perfection and artfully presented by our master chef, Matt Boland. "I think of my kitchen as an orchestra, where I am the conductor and my staff are the musicians. I guide and work alongside my musicians creating perfect harmony. The philosophy behind my menu is focused on freshness. The healthy aspect of our food comes from the ingredients we choose, which are fresh, local and nutritious. We then prepare these ingredients with unique spices and cooking techniques from all over the world. We present these dishes as a work of art to match Windows on Aruba’s beautiful surroundings. The pleasure of our cuisine is shown in the dining experience we provide; our guests leave feeling completely satisfied with all their senses stimulated." Matt Boland
Reviewed May 20, 2014

After many trips to Aruba and often considering Windows on Aruba, having been impressed by all of the favorable review, we finally decided to try it out. Windows on Aruba provides you, without a doubt in my mind, the best overall dining experience in Aruba.

It all starts with the impressive decor and setting with ceiling to floor windows at least 12 feet high that overlook both the ocean and the golf course. The shape of the room is very reminiscent of the ill fated Windows on the World at the World Trade Center in NYC without the revolve.

When you enter you are greeted by the incredible hostess, Sonja. I had read about Sonja, but experiencing her charm and personality was even better than the positive descriptions received in the reviews. I believe she is dedicated to making certain that every person dining at the restaurant has a positive experience. She remembered out names, came by our table multiple times to say hello and see if we needed anything and contributed significantly to our excellent dining experience.

The wait staff was equally friendly and efficient and they also called us by our names. The service at Windows of Aruba is "perfetto".

And then there was the food. My wife had beef and it was delicious, juicy and melted in her mouth. I had sea bass and it was beyond outstanding. This is a restaurant you must try. It is beautiful, has great service and outstanding food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have been going to Aruba for over 31 yrs and have been to many restaurants-Windows is a favorite!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

So last night we dined at Windows on Aruba for the last night of our holiday. The service in my opinion was outstanding, Ursula was an absolute gem. The food was beautiful but came out a little quick for me but there were only us and 4 other tables dining. We had to take a break before dessert but we never felt rushed. Wine and dinner went down nicely. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank chris_plant1
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Great view but... Very limited selection of food! The steaks are amazing but be prepared for a very limited selection, view is amazing! Ask for a table by the window to enjoy it!

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Celebrated my 40th birthday with Family. Our Hostess Sonja was the BEST! She truly made my experience one to remember! Our waiter Rudy was also excellent! He was very knowledgeable about All menu items!
The chef was able to accommodate ALL of our dietary concerns!