“Perfect Vacation”

Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windows on Aruba Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 238 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best cuisine in Aruba, cooked to perfection and artfully presented by our master chef, Matt Boland. "I think of my kitchen as an orchestra, where I am the conductor and my staff are the musicians. I guide and work alongside my musicians creating perfect harmony. The philosophy behind my menu is focused on freshness. The healthy aspect of our food comes from the ingredients we choose, which are fresh, local and nutritious. We then prepare these ingredients with unique spices and cooking techniques from all over the world. We present these dishes as a work of art to match Windows on Aruba’s beautiful surroundings. The pleasure of our cuisine is shown in the dining experience we provide; our guests leave feeling completely satisfied with all their senses stimulated." Matt Boland
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed at the Divi Golf and Beach club with 3 other couples. We decided to stay on site one night to have dinner at the Windows on Aruba. Our hostess Sonja was so accommodating. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was elegant. Every aspect of our vacation was wonderful Bon Bini Aruba!!

1  Thank Janice M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,451)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was our second time at the restaurant. We dined with our friends on the last night of our vacation for the last two years. The ambiance in this restaurant is one of the best I have experienced. Sonja remembered us from last year and we were treated like royalty. The Chatuabriand was to die for. I have not had this in years and it was melt in your mouth delicious.
We had a night to remember and we all still felt the great time from the dinner the next day. We all had dessert and it also was delicious. The sampler tray is delicious and it has small portions of all of their dessert items.
We spent three hours there and it just was one of the best times we have all had.
This will continue to be our last night dinner in Aruba to top off a perfect vacation.

2  Thank DCS20132014
Reviewed April 22, 2014

While vacationing at the Tamarijn and looking for something different we opted to try Windows on Aruba in the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort. I've eaten at number of what I'd consider to be very good restaurants (including Gordan Ramsey's) but honestly cannot recall one in which every aspect of the meal, the ambiance and the service was nothing short of perfection! Even more telling was the fact that everyone in our part of five had something different yet unanimously agreed that every from the appetizer through to the desert was simply excellent which is anything but a common occurrence. The soups were so outstanding an inquiry was made about the recipes and the Chef dropped by our table to obtain an e-mail address to send us the recipes. The restaurant itself is spacious and attractive with tables situated to afford the patrons a view of the resort and the typically beautiful Aruba sunsets. One member of our party was celebrating her birthday and another was about to and the hostess, Sonia, and staff made sure it was a special evening for them both. Though we overlooked it on our arrival, we noted a very enticing bar area off the entrance during our departure. This may have been our first visit but you can be sure it will not be our last!

1  Thank RFTech
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Go every year. Great menu, value, excellent food and presentation. Excellent service, good jazz trio, great atmosphere. Something for every taste.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I were in Aruba for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Divi all inclusive. The windows restaurant and divi have a deal, $35 for a three course meal to anyone staying at the all inclusive resort. What a fantastic deal. We would go back in a heart best, even without the deal. The food was awesome. My husband was trying to figure out what appetizer he wanted and he mentioned that it was our honeymoon. Our waitress came back with a congratulations sign and two glasses of champagne. What an wonderful touch.

2  Thank Cyndi Z