“BEST STEAK EVER!”

Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Windows on Aruba Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 231 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best cuisine in Aruba, cooked to perfection and artfully presented by our master chef, Matt Boland. "I think of my kitchen as an orchestra, where I am the conductor and my staff are the musicians. I guide and work alongside my musicians creating perfect harmony. The philosophy behind my menu is focused on freshness. The healthy aspect of our food comes from the ingredients we choose, which are fresh, local and nutritious. We then prepare these ingredients with unique spices and cooking techniques from all over the world. We present these dishes as a work of art to match Windows on Aruba’s beautiful surroundings. The pleasure of our cuisine is shown in the dining experience we provide; our guests leave feeling completely satisfied with all their senses stimulated." Matt Boland
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Perfect service and the best food ever! The tenderloin with peppercorn red wine sauce was the best piece of meat I've had. And, when we said that we couldn't decide between the delicious desserts, the award-winning dessert pastry chef created a sampler of every dessert that they have for us! INCREDIBLE! This will be a staple for every future trip to Aruba :)

1  Thank Tyler W

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our family spent the holidays in Aruba and celebrated Christmas evening with dinner at Windows. The atmosphere was lovely and the service was wonderful. Miguel was our waiter and provided very friendly and professional service. Every appetizer, entree, and dessert ordered by each member of our family (12 in our party) was fresh, served at just the right temperature, and delicious. We highly recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Susan416A
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Every visit to Aruba, I go to the Sunday brunch. It's like no other. They serve the most wonderful samplers and it's so nice to be able to taste so many great dishes.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I have had dinner here several times. We stay across the street at the Divi All-Inclusive and just love coming over here! The food and service are both amazing! We have never had a bad meal here I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went for a Sunday brunch in December with our parents and kids. We all enjoyed the good food and the spectacular views. Miguel, our waiter, kept the champagne bottles popping, making this Sunday grandpa's best day of their vacation this year. :D