“Absolutely gorgeous ”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Absolutely gorgeous ”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is just stunning. It has such a beautiful setting and ambiance. The food was so delicious as were the cocktails. I would heartily recommend a visit.

Bay Area, CA
“Just Okay”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is a somewhat nice place to watch the sunset, however, there are other better places to watch the sunset in Aruba that offer a nicer view and tastier food. If you want to stare at a giant cruiseship, go here, however, if you want something more secluded, go to Flying Fishbone. My husband and I dined here our second night in Aruba. We both found the food to be average, over priced and the portions to be very small. We actually ordered room service when we got back to the hotel. We were seated at the furthest table in the corner next to the servers' station. We were in Aruba celebrating our 10 year anniversary (and this was noted when we made the reservation, however, this is where they decided to seat us - at the least desirable table). All of their food is cooked in a small grill that is situated within the bar area that is in the center of all the table. While the place probably only has about 20 tables, there is one grill to cook all of the meals. This lead to fairly slow service (not because of island time, but due to the size limitations of the kitchen). There are so many good restaurants in Aruba and after 9 nights on the island and having some amazing dinners, we did not find this to be one of them.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank KL83
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing, Romantic Setting”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled on Pinchos during a walk on the beach just before sunset. I just had to try this cute, lit up little hut on the water.

This is probably the most romantic setting for a restaurant I can imagine. The seafood was excellent and my husband still talks about how delicious the sangria was.

We didn't have reservations, but we were able to get a great table after a 20 minute wait at the bar, just as the sun started going down. It was really sweet of them to squeeze us in, but I definitely recommend making reservations.

Such a great place. I definitely plan on coming back if I'm ever in Aruba again!

Visited August 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice romantic spot on the island for dinner and a sunset!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Friends of our recommended this establishment and boy did it exceed my expectations. The food was pretty costly, but very flavorful! The sunset made this restaurant visit priceless... Did I say the sunset? Phenomenal!

• Visited July 2014
Toronto
“Pincho sunset dinner”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife had the salmon and it was good.

I had the Indonesian chicken satay and it was good as well.

Coconut shrimp as an app and was also good.

Our server (male) needed to smile, he didn't once. Very nice girl coming around lighting candles and refilling our water

Great place to watch the sunset!