“Lovely place for dinner”

Pinchos Grill & Bar
Ranked #14 of 232 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We traveled with family and friends to Aruba and heard about this restaurant. You arrive at the pier and have to walk out on the pier/ dock to get to the restaurant. It is small so I suggest making a reservation. I was a bit disappointed when we arrived because we couldn't get a table on the sea side of the restaurant even though we had a reservation...not sure why when there was an open table. In spite of that we had a good meal of all grilled foods...local fish and steaks.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

A MUST restaurant when in Aruba. It's hidden behind a small resort so it is a little hard to find if your driving. Over the top food and great service and the sun set thrown in for good measure. We will be back--oh and reservations are a MUST.

1  Thank JimG10-21
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were hoping to catch an amazing sunset after only seeing one incredible one earlier in the week, so we figured this was the spot to do it. The sunset was ok, but the atmosphere and service was exactly what we wanted. I ordered the two lobster tails and watched as my meal was prepared just 5 feet away from my table on the outdoor grill. The whole restaurant is outside surrounded by water. Service was great and the food was fabulous. Highly recommended for the last meal in paradise! Don't skimp and order the best they have - after all, it's vacation!

Must make reservations and can do so on their website simply. There were kids there, but definitely more couples dining than families with children.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our group of 6 went to Pinchos Grill & Bar June 10, 2014. Great food and service from Marlin. Beautiful setting as well. We highly recommend anyone traveling to Aruba go treat yourself to a meal at Pinchos.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is our third trip to Pinchos and it was fantastic. When I made reservations for my party of 13 they treated me like a VIP. We came at sunset and they had the perfect table for us and seemed very excited to be waiting on us. Anything we asked for they delivered and we never had to wait to order another drink or get more water. Everyone loved their dinners and said it was the most scenic restaurant of the whole week and the service was fantastic. Don't miss this one!!!!