“Back again for another great meal. Great location and views,”

Pinchos Grill & Bar
Ranked #14 of 229 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Armonk, New York
“Back again for another great meal. Great location and views,”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

back again. very good food, great location with wonderful sunset and water views. very good service and worth the trip. you are actually sitting on a pier over the water. it can get windy but it is a 87 degree breeze so no problem.

“Just freaking awesome!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I love this place so much I went two nights in a row! I absolutely love the sangria which is a homemade it family recipe and the coconut shrimp, beef kabobs and conch fillet are actually out of this world!! Make a reservation way ahead of time cause they usually don't have tables during sunset unless you go away in advance but we just went and sat at the bar to eat and watch the sunset go down.

1 Thank LOR111
Hull, Massachusetts
“Must have been an off night!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I should say that this dinner followed some very to excellent dinners. We ate at Barefoot, Passions, Yemanja, Barney's, Zazuroh, Azzuro and Bingos-in order off preference. We had booked Pinchos for our last night on the Island-we thought it was going to be that good. We were seated right away at a nice table and offered water promptly. We got water and then nothing! Our waiter kept going by us, but never any "I'll be right with you" or anything. After close to 15 Minutes-I checked my watch-my husband tried to get his attention. He finally had to call out to him. The waiter actually made us feel guilty! We asked pretty nicely "do you think we could get wine or something to drink?" We asked also if they offered any specials that night and I have no idea what they were-he was fumbling and mumbling -truthfully I don't think HE knew what they were. Well, he must not have liked us already, because a few minutes later a different waiter came over and asked if he could take our order. We said we didn't have our drinks yet-we've now been there over thirty minutes! We ordered with our new waiter and decided to have a good last night no matter what they threw at us! We never got bread, had a salad that had no flavor (not sure it was dressed), had julienned vegetables that had no flavor and mashed potatoes that were okay. My steak was pretty good although the blue cheese sauce had no blue cheese flavor. We decided to skip the wine and dessert. You can see from most of my reviews that I'm not overly critical - this wasn't an average experience compared to the other restaurants we dined at, but I can't imagine with all these good reviews that it merits a poor rating. Must have been an off night?

2 Thank arubaweek6
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Romance at it's best!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Pinchos is located on the water with a wonderful western view and great place to view the sunset if you are on the correct side of the open air restaurant. We were unable to get a reservation but strolled up and got perfect seats at the bar and had a fabulous dinner in a very romantic setting. Dinner prices are average but the value was excellent. The food is prepared right there next to the bar and was extremely fresh. We started with coconut shrimp and fish cakes, both had exceptional flavor with sauces on the side for those not wanted the food covered in sauces. We both dined on fish for dinner and the grouper was superb!! Sides are a mix of squash and pepper and are perfectly done. Eric behind the bar was a treat and we enjoyed sitting so close and watching the chef prepare the dinners. We were not rushed at all, but the restaurant fills up quickly and all patrons enjoyed the live local talent signing pop songs by the light of the setting sun and the glow of the moon. If planning a trip, make a reservation for a table and have a special night with the someone in your life!!

1 Thank Don R
NY, NY
“Great dinner spot!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Like most of the nicer restaurants in Aruba, their specialty is seafood. Located on a dock overlooking the water, there is a great view by day, and at night it is nicely lit. We walked by during the day and it looked like a great place so we went for dinner. We came on the late side around 9:00pm without a reservation, while we didn't have to wait for a table, we were seated close to the kitchen/bar area. While the floor plan is pretty open and everyone can see the kitchen/bar area in the middle, it was slightly loud, and I was next to the entrance where the servers came out, and I was next to a shelf thing where I was constantly worried about hitting my head. That didn't ruin my dinner or anything, but just a tip for future diners to ask for (or wait for) a table further out from all of hubbub. Food was great, prices were above average, but not enough to break the bank, and I was plenty full after my main dish. Delicious cocktails, too!

Visited January 2014