“Sit on the edge of the world”

Pinchos Grill & Bar
Ranked #13 of 234 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you've never been you must go. I almost don't want to tell you what to expect so I won't ruin this beautiful, romantic and fun location. Sitting over the water and or even a SWING next to the bar this little place will capture your attention and leave you with great moments to bring home. Go at sunset and watch as Aruba turns into paradise.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,135)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

By far the most beautiful sunset of our trip. My husband and I had a nice table with perfect placement to watch the sunset. Our server, Jenny was attentive and kind. She was happy to take many pictures of us. I had the filet which was cooked perfectly and my husband enjoyed the seafood platter. Peanut butter pie for dessert was delicious. We would definitely go back because of the kind service and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Pincho's August 1, 2013. Chicken satay and filet mignon stick for apps. were ok the sauces were pretty good. Three of us had the grouper for dinner. We have had much better grouper at the French Steak House manchebo resort. My son had the lobster tails he said they were so moist and delicious. My other son had the rum infused filet mignon and he said it was all-right. I thought the food would be better with a lot of amazing reviews. Views were beautiful.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was out on a pier, beautiful setting. Had the catch of the day, red snapper, which was very good. We also had a coupon for free sangria (small glass) that everyone in our party received. Friendly waitress.

1  Thank team222
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The view here is spectacular, especially if you go during sunset. The food (tuna tartar) and the seafood brochette were really good as well. A great experience every time!

1  Thank ALICIAV2013